Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Arctic blueprints

Eter

Anyone got any? I'm about to request a custom focusing lens made from Microtek Illumination but they requested blueprints D:

Here's the email I sent:

"Hello there. Ive recently acquired an Arctic Spyder III from WL, and Im intrested on being able to focus it. Some member on laserpointerforums said your module might do the trick. Does it "fit" the arctic by itself, or will I have to "hack" it?"

Here's the reply:

"what i made was a tool to fit the aixiz lens. i could make one for you, but i have no idea how big the lens is on your WL. send me a blueprint and we'll talk... Thanks for asking! "

Decided to make a thread since other arctic owners might be intrested on focusing theirs aswell.

anselm

Wouldn't the thread size be all that really matters?
Just measure the diameter, and the distance from one bump to the next.
Standard among laserpointer lenses seems to be 9mm(diameter)x0.5mm(pitch), which
is NOT any of your metric din 13 thread.

Last edited:

ZapU

Anyone got any? I'm about to request a custom focusing lens made from Microtek Illumination but they requested blueprints D:

Here's the email I sent:

"Hello there. Ive recently acquired an Arctic Spyder III from WL, and Im intrested on being able to focus it. Some member on laserpointerforums said your module might do the trick. Does it "fit" the arctic by itself, or will I have to "hack" it?"

Here's the reply:

"what i made was a tool to fit the aixiz lens. i could make one for you, but i have no idea how big the lens is on your WL. send me a blueprint and we'll talk... Thanks for asking! "

Decided to make a thread since other arctic owners might be intrested on focusing theirs aswell.

Read the two Arctic reviews (in my sig). They both explain how to focus an Arctic. :san: