Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Aquarius?

They are selling their 20mW SL-473nm-Pointer-001 for $440. Is this the same blue laser laserglow offers?

In the picture on their site, the beam is coming out of the wrong end!
I would not expect it to be more than 2-5mW. I would not trust a company that is not well known with what kind of money... especially since their site looks a little shady.

Pilgor

LOL it is coming out the wrong end. I bet they have never powered up an laser before because they have the beam coming out the wrong side. I would not buy from this company.

DJNY

Lol very unlicky unprofessional mistake! But I think many companies draw the laser beam after they photographed their laser. You have to be glad that they choose the right color --> 200mW Blue Beam Laser Pointer

The owner gave me prices for the laser:

5mw,unit price:US$290.00

10mw,unit price:US$340.00

20mw,unit price:US$440.00

It is quite difficult to become a trusted company without having a account or some buyers here, who had good experiences with them.

But such at this high prices, I won´t trust paypal if anything goes wrong...

Lol very unlicky unprofessional mistake! But I think many companies draw the laser beam after they photographed their laser. You have to be glad that they choose the right color --> 200mW Blue Beam Laser Pointer

The owner gave me prices for the laser:

5mw,unit price:US$290.00

10mw,unit price:US$340.00

20mw,unit price:US$440.00

It is quite difficult to become a trusted company without having a account or some buyers here, who had good experiences with them.

But such at this high prices, I won´t trust paypal if anything goes wrong...

Lol and it says 532nm blue beam!

If you want one of those CNI blues, buy it from Glenn, aka scopeguy20. It's not possible in this world to beat his price, and he meters the laser for you so you know what you're getting.

DJNY

If you want one of those CNI blues, buy it from Glenn, aka scopeguy20. It's not possible in this world to beat his price, and he meters the laser for you so you know what you're getting.

Jep I´m still waiting for his discount price for the Aquarius-20!
Hopefully the quick blue price drop continue and I´m able to buy one in the summer holidays :)