Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Anyone with an lpm?

I just had a NDG7475 green laser built for me by Virtue Violator, but I don't have an LPM to test the power output. I was wondering if there was anyone with one that could test this laser than send it to me. When vv built it, he said it seemed a little dim and getting it tested might be a good idea. I would also greatly appreciate it if whoever tested it would be willing to adjust it if need be. Thank you very much.

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
I could test it! I'm about 2 hours South of the Bay Area. How powerful is it? My LPM can only go up to 3W :)

-Alex

Last edited:
I could test it! I'm about 2 hours South of the Bay Area. How powerful is it? My LPM can only go up to 3W :)

-Alex
I am actually very interested. I may be heading down south soon, and I would love to meet you :) The laser should be 1.3-1.6 watts of 520nm.

Last edited:

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am actually very interested. I may be heading down south soon, and I would love to meet you :) The laser should be 1.3-1.6 watts of 520nm.
Awesome! Let me know via PM what ends up happening and we can arrange something :beer:

-Alex

Chrisbee

If that falls through for some reason, I'm in northern AZ. So not too terribly far away. :beer: