Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone with a Leadlight GLP-105?

I'm after buying a GLP-105 since I ripped my old one apart. I really liked it once I had modded it and I want to add to my collection again. Let me know, cheers!

yuip

I'd go with a 105 from AtlasNova. Just go to their homepage and click the first green laser pointer link.

AtlasNova models seem to be manufactured by Leadlight, but use a more powerful pump diode and a larger crystal assembly.

+1 with atlasnova :) my friends and i have ordered a few lasers from them and they all were shipped out fast and were bright and well made

i had a 5mw that a friend got me from vital sprits a few years ago that i modded to be as bright as my 40mw laser. it was dropped many times and still kept on going, and when these lasers manage to handle the -40F and colder temps that we normaly have up here in Alaska , you just know their good :D

Aseras

glp 105 have gone extinct. unless someone has OLD stock you are not going to find them. 99% of anyone who is seilling a glp105 is lying or doesn't know what it they have. If you order from leadlight they'll send you the newest part number, a 110 ( apc + hidden led ) or 115 ( apc and external led ).

I've known that for ages but it's the best to mod. I got my last one from a seller on eBay in the US, he still has some for around $50 I think, I'll just use him again.

Aseras

any new stock you get is going to be like the WL core ( it's a leadlight ). new tiny MCA and little to no modability.