Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone watching the news?

The footage in Greece where people are waving around greenies like it's their job? Pointing it at the reporters and cameras and such.. and you wonder why there are laser bans :mad: :wtf:

SLPbum

Look at this.

Heres a Quote from it,
“It becomes a city ordinance, stores will not be able to sell them,” said Ang. “It’s wonderful that the city administration is taking steps and it’s a step in the right direction but we need more. We need it to become a crime to possess a laser pointer.”
Were heading there faster than people may think, Gobble up all the laser you can Is all I can say...

Man fined $1000 for use of laser pointer | General

RDCII

Look at this.

Heres a Quote from it,
“It becomes a city ordinance, stores will not be able to sell them,” said Ang. “It’s wonderful that the city administration is taking steps and it’s a step in the right direction but we need more. We need it to become a crime to possess a laser pointer.”
Were heading there faster than people may think, Gobble up all the laser you can Is all I can say...

Man fined $1000 for use of laser pointer | General

RDCII

It makes total sense what they are doing. It does drive me crazy that people are dumb enough to try and do the things they are doing with laser pointers!!! :(

Also--random question--is your favorite color blue?

SLPbum

na not really, I just got a bunch of 445's cause I went overboard one month..
Also I totally agree with the fines/jailtime. But not with making them Completly Illegal.
They should though Enforce must be 18+ to own one though..But that wont stop much.

RDCII

DrSid

Well those greens in Greece looks like 5mW mostly ..