Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone Selling A DIY Kit ?

Hey, just sick of the selection of DIY lasers i have on ebay,
Just wondering If some one here can hook me up with some great DIY kits?

Or if some ones selling a diod + diode housing/lens + Driver/power supply ?
I dont realy want to buy a housing/case of it unless its realy nice.

And most importantly, Shipping to Australia?

If you have kits, please post pics/specs along with a price that inclused shiping to Austalia :)

grater than 200mw greens
and greater than 300mw blue/violet preferably :takeit:
Not interested in red lasers.
:):):)

Jayrob has a huge variety of kits, and they are good quality. He does not however, sell diode/ diode modules. His shop will be either in the Buy/Sell/Trade section or the Laser Pro Shop. For the diode, you can go to DTR's website https://sites.google.com/site/dtrlpf/home, buy a diode module (with wires soldered on) , then buy a jayrob "hot" option, which will include a preset flexdrive. Then it is simply a case of connecting the diode wires to the flexdrive wires, and putting the host back together. You should be able to do this with 300AUD.

Good Luck!

waw thanks for the super speedy reply!
That was verrry helpfull, his 2W 445nm loooks awfully tempting!
But I want to see what els there is befor i make a perchase :)
keep suggestions coming!

Oh and there's this all in one kit stuff over on survivallasers, like a whole set of everything you need,host, diode, driver, etc. It's also is quite in your price range, you should have money left over for a nice pair of eagle goggles from survivallasers is well, to protect your eyes :)