Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone plan on purchasing the new SoD?

Being a fan of the State of Decay game series im very excited to hear they plan on releasing a new game later this year titled "State of Decay:Lifeline" which I plan on purchasing as soon as it comes out :)

If you play the series but haven't yet heard of it here is the link to all the current info from UL:
Link: Undead Labs

Anyone else thinking of buying it?

Do you know what game engine they are using??
Graphics don't look that good..

No clue, sorry. Be aware this is only an Xbox Live Arcade game, not a full titled game(i.e GTA/COD). Graphics may not be the best, but it works haha :)

Last edited:
They're using the CryEngine 3. It does look pretty terrible for such a capable engine, but I think it was because they purposely picked that palette that looks more horror movie-ish, they didn't have a big budget, and because they didn't spend any effort porting it from XBox Arcade. Unfortunately, these console-derived games are made for inferior and archaic hardware that was obsolete before it even came out. Even Skyrim looks pretty shitty with stock graphics compared to all the great mods that improve everything.