Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone ordered from OdicForce

Yeah I have dealt with them before...

A member here owns the site. He's from the UK... John I think his name is.

I have only ever bought hosts off him... so can't comment on his other products... but from what I have seen, his a pleasure to deal with and is very prompt with shipping.

-Adrian

Last edited:
I bought my first ever C6 host/ heatsink from them. Had no problems and they were fast and efficient...

ped

Good company, had countless items of them.

Yh same, I bought a lens for my red laser , they ship fast and products are good, they also have a ebay account which they sell some items through

AUS

Yes I bought some stuff from their eBay account including some drivers, modules and some other stuff (I can't remember what exactly now).

They all came with lots of information and instructions and seemed like a very reasonable trustworthy alternative to the Chinese sellers.

Decent stuff, but since he's in the UK it takes a while and shipping is somewhat pricey for me.

I was gonna ask, what's shipping like to the US? When I first started in this hobby, I figured the dilda empty host from odicforce would be a great place to start.

Hi all,

It states clearly on the website that cannot ship lasers over 5mW to the US anyone know if this is indeed true? I would like the 350mW professional green but it seems I cannot order it. Thanks.

B

Decent stuff, but since he's in the UK it takes a while and shipping is somewhat pricey for me.

I'm from the UK and so works for me. I don't want to take the risk of spending $100+ on a laser from China which is either underspec or never arrives.

I have heard good things and the 350mW green is on my wishlist! :)