Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone know cheap source for gun sight lasers?

Aaargh - once again, DX has just what I'm looking for and I'm here in the US.... Anyone know of another source for cheap green laser gun sights (preferably 50mW but 30 or even 20 will do if that's all I can find)?

Thanks in advance for the help!

You could try kaidomain.com. I've never ordered from them, though, so I don't know how their service/products are..

contact sawt. hes still doing the shipping service to the us. it may take about 2 months to get it though.

Just out of curiosity, what will you be using a 20mw Green laser sight for?
Can't hunt with it and if using it against people, it's a lot like firing tracers...they work both ways.

Not for myself, actually - trying to outsource them for a few interested members of a local gub club (they've been seeing Chinese knockoffs "under the table" at gun shows for $150-200 for the 20mW versions, I've seen 35mW on DX for like $50-60 so I figured I'd ask around for them)... Always a good idea to have the local Militia owe you a favor or two, especially THESE days ;)

I found a promising site, though (if anyone is lurking here to see what answers I recieve):

http://tacticalgeardepot.com

Also, I found a few wholesalers through Alibaba who offer pretty decent pricing on 6-10 lots, which might fit the need a little better, plus they offer the same sight designs up to 60mW ...

But yeah, I see where you're coming from - then again, can't we all pop balloons with a pin, or light matches on the striker, or point at stuff with our fingers?

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I found some pointers here, dont know if they are what you are looking for?
ledshoppe dot com
They have 50 mw green (advertised) for 24.99

Let me know if you get some, Id like to have one for the AR.

BrewCityMusic said:
Not for myself, actually - trying to outsource them for a few interested members of a local gub club (they've been seeing Chinese knockoffs "under the table" at gun shows for $150-200 for the 20mW versions, I've seen 35mW on DX for like $50-60 so I figured I'd ask around for them)... Always a good idea to have the local Militia owe you a favor or two, especially THESE days  ;)

But yeah, I see where you're coming from - then again, can't we all pop balloons with a pin, or light matches on the striker, or point at stuff with our fingers?

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Not judging, just genuinely curious (I've been guilty of telephone fishing myself sometimes) :)

As it happens, military use would make the most sense. I know US troops use them in Iraq to get people to stop at check points.
-In other words, good for intimidation when you need compliance, but not so good when you just want to blow the other dude away, without getting blown away yourself.

spikec

Unfortunately most of the replica stuff out there is made for airsoft, and doesn't tend to hold up well if you mount them on something real. The trouble I've had with them is the actual mounting hardware - after a few shots, the screws loosen up or the calibration settings get messed up. (I haven't tested a lot of them but own a few optical sight knock-offs).

I'd like a nice greenie too for my AR, and this one doesn't look too bad:

http://www.tacticalgeardepot.com/product_info.php?products_id=49

Even if it can't handle live fire you'd have a (supposed) 35mw green in a cool looking host, plus a tap switch for $55