Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone interested in AUDIOLASE correct amp?

I can vouch for these.. they're a GREAT alternative to the drlava correction amp, and they include some very choice components.. I encourage anyone looking to build a soundcard DAC to try one out!

I prolly will- deciding now---look like the way to go(fwd)--After going to SELEM- anything less is ho-hum . Seems quite a few of us have come to the same conclusion-- there is just only so much one can do otherwise. there goes da money!!!!

the Casio thing has made it possible for me. I want to put three in my projector- rgb in middle and one B on each end. this is what EF did. My case is an old PC tower on its side with Al plate on the bottom. should be big enough.(and its free!)

much thnx to 300EVIL for thr GB!!!

dnar

I am interested, anyone else getting one of these?

There was initial interest to this GB, in nearly 3 weeks I was the only one to cough up the folding stuff. We need just one more buyer to get the ball rolling now.

There was initial interest to this GB, in nearly 3 weeks I was the only one to cough up the folding stuff. We need just one more buyer to get the ball rolling now.

^^^ just to make you happy I PPed for one last nite-Mate.

GL on your new project!!!

RGB/B/RG=Ywith a Bliss RG on each side. 4 Mirror spiro. parts of it will only have TTL for now but will upgrade to analogue modulation when fundage permits. the RG+Y is a cheap china stepper DJ lazer but w/ the sound activation its a snap to stick it in there. I have a 300mW magenta (R+BR) that I may use too. Going to SELEM has made it impossible to 'get off' on handhelds anymore. those 30 full color projectors and the great guys who owned them and were so willing to help me made me realize that this is the next logical step... anybody who can attend any LEM should go....what a mind-blowing show I saw. ...well worth the 17 hr drive..DO IT..