Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone in Dallas/Ft Worth willing to train a novice?

Greetings guys,
I was once, a few years ago, really into lasers, but due to a number of responsibilities(caring for family) I had to give them up. Now that they're dead(sounds cold, but so are they), I have the time to finally learn how to build these things. I've been hoping to find someone that is willing to pass their knowledge about lasers on to a man willing to learn it all. I want to see how they're built, without relying on Youtube or a picture driven how-to.

The last two kits I ever bought turned out to be duds, or I missed something along the way.

Anyways, if you're in the Fort Worth area, preferably North Tarrant/Midcities, and willing to show me how to build them, then I believe I might have skills to offer you as well. (Professional photographer)

Contact me at ZPD@iseenewz.com

Thanks,
ZPD

http://www.iseenewz.com

..I started a social group for both JETLASERS Owners and Tex forum members-
join and SUBSCRIBE to both groups
atm I have a GB on-going for JL- it azt the group NOT in the GB section-you have severtal good choice there for you budget and w/ the GB you save on shipping--
ask Bowtieguy about his JL green pointer-high quality work and best customer service of all and GBs ran by an AWESOME FORM VET.(ME)

HOPE TO HOLD A POP =UP LASER MEET NEAR YOU SOON--you have missed a few already-sending invites

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Yep, Len's right; IMHO, Jetlasers products and their customer service a.k.a. Gray, are the very best around! :D

BTW - Len, we have to do something about that 666 rep problem you have! Here is some + green to fix that.

Last edited:
I know- when I had 6,666 posts
I planned to henceforth delete an old post every time I posted and thusly keep that 6666 forever!!!!! mmmuuuhhahahah--gave that up very quickly

Last edited: