Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone have problems with customs?

I am considering ordering a dilda from O-like, but as I live in the United States, I am unsure about it passing through customs. From what I've seen around the forums, there does not seem to be a problem normaly, but I want to be reassured that I will actually recieve the laser.

So tell me, am I just being a paranoid idiot?

About 6 months ago I ordered a Dilda from O-like. No problems at all. Of course this could have changed, but I doubt it.

HIMNL9

Considering the laws in your state, i think better ask Susie if she can send it without label indicating the power, or with a label indicating "less than 5 mW"

Or, maybe, paying something more (i think are 4 $ more, but i'm not sure), asking Susie to ship the body in one package, and the upper part (the one with the laser diode) in another, both sent marked as "OEM spare part"

I just recieved my Dilda V2 from O-Like yesterday. Susie marked the package as a gift with the contents being a flashlight toy sample and the power level was not listed on the packaging and everything was fine with customs. I highly recomend ordering from O-Like.

hmm.. o-like laser is on my wish list..

not sure which one yet though..