Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone from NL or western-europe here?

atwola

Yes, me.
I'm from Germany. But I have the strong feeling continental Europe is underrepresentated in this forum ;-)

there's quite a few british people here, including me, at least one person from the netherlands, and at least one german, and probably other europeans too. welcome to lpf! :)

nice to know there's still some europeans here!
btw: i'm about to buy a ruby rod (ebay), and hope to start with it very soon!
auction ends in 45min. .......exciting!
already got some OR and HR mirrors.
want to try a stroboscope on it at first, seeing what happens

Benm

I'm from .nl too, and i know there are more dutch folks here... try to find them ;)

great!
i'll be looking forward to them

just paid the ruby laser rod, so now it's a matter of time ......

Wow nice, i din't know there were so many dutchies here :)
I'm from Belgium, there seem to be much less laser enthousiast from Belgium than from the Netherlands. I'm from Gent i don't know if any off u guys know that but it's in Oost Vlaanderen, about a half our drive to the border.

T

timelord

I'm a UK boy so when your over here look me up and we'll have a few beers ;)

Laq

sambo5472 said:
Wow nice, i din't know there were so many dutchies here :)
I'm from Belgium, there seem to be much less laser enthousiast from Belgium than from the Netherlands. I'm from Gent i don't know if any off u guys know that but it's in Oost Vlaanderen, about a half our drive to the border.

Good neighbours on the forum as well, welcome !  :)
I'm from The Hague, about a 90 minute drive from Antwerpen (got friends there).  
Gent is located not that much further, if i'm correct . , however i've never been there.  

Timelord said:
I'm a UK boy so when your over here look me up and we'll have a few beers  ;)

You should come to Belgium our beer is much stronger  ;)

At laq:
Not that far indeed, to give you an idea Gent lies directly beneath Terneuzen and it's a good half hour drive, to Antwerp is about 50 minutes by train for us, never did it by car. Antwerp is a very nice city we go there sometimes to shop they have awsome stores.

Quite a few Brits, a few Dutch an we got people from other random countries. I'd say most of the Europeans here are western Europeans, not noticed any Swiss, Italians, Greeks etc. I may be wrong.

By the way, sambo5472, I love it in Belgium in the winter! I go Brugge every year the week before xmas and love it! Lookin forward to it again soon cos last year I got food poinsoning when I arrived and missed most of the trip! :(