Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone for partner,franchise,cooparate?

Hello again as said in my other post for my new site www.greeklasers.tk i want people for partners that could have a franchising or could buy in bulk or could cooparete with me for some comision.i need specialized people that are able to sell and that can find people to sell to.also i please do not send me emails like the first ones that you want to cooparate with my just by giving you a free laser to write a review i just want a partner not a guy that could right good things for me....(but i thank you all even you that wanted to help me this way)....

so to sum up i need people to cooparate with please if anyone is intrested fell free to contact me through my site...
my mail is also an msn account..

ben74

I sent a email about that ::)

Sent another one to a different address, don't think the first one worked.

Interesting concept. poorly advertised and website design though....

I think a better question would be if you could work for someone else...

-kendall

author=sk8er4514 link=1234215419/0#2 date=1234240281]Interesting concept. poorly advertised and website design though....

I think a better question would be if you could work for someone else...

-kendall

my friend this thing is not a site but just a list i designed it my self in 30 minutes just to have a sample to show on customers because they wanted fotos....also please stop thinking all day of the way you are going to write something bad about others...also first i dont want anyone to work for me i want partners....and second if you read a post and you see that you dont care about the subject simply dont write anything...... ;)

get a translating service. the grammar on your site is so hard to understand.

swordofsalvation thanks a lot for telling me.I ll do my best.I am soory but i didnt have time to manage the grammar the spelling and the layout all together....:)

Is it just me or does clicking on the underlined text take you to some
obscure Non-Laser advertising page... ::) ::) ::)

I hate being hijacked.... :'(

Jerry

lol i cant fix the words thing....that advertising gives me the free space i am realy soory:(

its okay buddy...its just, well, think of it this way....no offense to any of the brilliant hobbiests on this forum, but most hobbiests are not good buisness men. I am a hobbiest, and am horrible at selling stuff. ppl on this site are knowledgeable about there hobbies, so naturally, when someone makes a company that sells something they make or take pride in, they are gonna scrutenize. we also get that you are from greece, where english is not the top language.
also, hobbiest make things usually at less than 10% profit. companies need at least 50% or more profit. and guys, take it easy on the guy....lets give him a chance.

Thanks a lot for your good words my friend finaly someone that can say the truth.thanks again for your good words.

If youre serious about grt a paid website.
Its really cheap. As there competitors you need dos protecyion.
3.8$/month...

Do you have any model in stock or they ship from China?

-Greg
* pm me 4 details

o come one now...hes greeek, hes trying to conjugate english words, and its hard if your not good at it. :p
also, perhaps he isnt trying to just sell, maybe he just wants help getting used to the laser world...i mean, maybe hes not AS much a capatilist as some of you....

WackBag said:
Dude...you would be better off selling Baklava :D  Just my 2cents...

soory for saying but you are just an idiot...

now as my friend said in the previeous post....i am not capitalist at all.i only tried to put my list on this site because a lot of companies sell at huge prices things that are very cheap..the way i sell lasers i dont have that profit they have so i am not a capitalist at all.also just for the next posts that some of you may do in this topic i just hate capitalism so please dont tream me like this.

Also i ve apologized before about 3 times about my bad english... but why some of you dont try to learn greek?

also i want to say soory to most of my friends here that treated me very kindly(you know guys;like swordofsalvation or laser bee) ) because i am very rude...but i can't stand here and watch idiots like wackbag say such things...

spyratos said:
[quote author=WackBag link=1234215419/0#11 date=1234408011]Dude...you would be better off selling Baklava :D  Just my 2cents...

soory for saying but you are just an idiot...

now as my friend said in the previeous post....i am not capitalist at all.i only tried to put my list on this site because a lot of companies sell at huge prices things that are very cheap..the way i sell  lasers i dont have that profit they have so i am not a capitalist at all.also just for the next posts that some of you may do in this topic i just hate capitalism so please dont tream me like this.

Also i ve apologized before about 3 times about my bad english... but why some of you dont try to learn greek?

also i want to say soory to most of my friends here that treated me very kindly(you know guys;like swordofsalvation or laser bee) ) because i am very rude...but i can't stand here and watch idiots like wackbag say such things...[/quote]

Ok...I'm not a hater ;) But you come on the forum looking for partners, cooparates (wtf is that?), and franchise? You give us a link to a crappy free-hosted website, with numerous misspelled words, poor grammatics, and pictures/descriptions of lasers that you cut and pasted from other websites...and then expect us to take you seriously. Dude...why would anyone with half a brain team up with a foreigner from greece? If someone wanted to sell cheap chinese lasers then we could just contact the manufacturers ourselves and after fronting a few hundred dollars for product...turn around and sell it for a small profit. You don't need a middle man to do this. In addition, what you are trying to do has already been done by several other businesses on the internet. Just google "green lasers" and at least a dozen unscrupulous websites will pop up. If you are serious...then purchase a proper website, list your items with prices, use your native greek language, and don't try to con anyone on LPF to get into a failed business model with you. My advice to anyone cooresponding with this person...is to run don't walk. This is a doomed adventure that will do nothing but cause you and your family extreme grief...guarenteed!

I can't see this getting off the ground either.... to get investors you need
to show a good marketing strategy and have the ground work up and running...
You can see that there is no investment made even by the promoter... by the
badly presented Website...
Sorry... but it does not smell of Professionalism... It looks like a 12 year old
set it up... I'm sure there are Greek people near you that speak a little better
English that could help you make the Grammer of the site look more adult..

You keep saying that you don't have time  to fix the site... but that is just bad
business to go to a potential Investor with your Shirt Tail hanging out of your
pants...

You have been here for 3 days... and almost everyone has commented about
the looks of the site... and it still looks about the same... (Thanks for getting
rid of all the capitals)... Someone only slightly familiar with the internet would
have known not to do that...

I honestly can't see anyone here investing in your venture...
Sorry again... but you need to learn a bit more about the internet and the
business world and how it works...

Once you have done that.... then try it again as a professional... IMHO

Jerry