Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone experience this problem on CNI-GLP models?

Hello all,

I have had my Aquarius for about 1 week now and I have noticed some small dot(or so they seem) that show the "gold" host of the laser. I don't know if this is normal for all GLP models or if the only issue is with my unit.

If it changes anything, I always keep the Aquarius inside its metal case and closed when not in use. I took the following shots to better explain my situation:

9036-imag0262.jpg

9035-imag0266.jpg

9034-imag0268.jpg

Any help is very much appreciated!

-Alex

Zeebit

Probably a minor manufacturing defect. Not a biggie. The gold color you are talking about is brass, most likely.

DJNY

You also have this issue with your Libra.

I have two Libras, had five GLP lasers (two Aquarius) and I never had any issues with the paint getting off.

Don´t wanna image what you´re doing with them :tsk:

You might get this one to correct the little blemish.

Last edited:
Probably a minor manufacturing defect. Not a biggie. The gold color you are talking about is brass, most likely.

Most likely.

Both my Libra and Anser are also showing the "brass" under where the letters were engraved. Nevertheless, this was just something which sparked my interest.
Thank you Zeebit for the help! :)

+1

Last edited:
You also have this issue with your Libra.

I have two Libras, had five GLP lasers (two Aquarius) and I never had any issues with the paint getting off.

Don´t wanna image what you´re doing with them :tsk:

You might get this one to correct the little blemish.

Hello DJNY,

I don't do anything which would cause the paint to come off. I am very careful when handling them, I never throw, nor scratch them and like said before, always keep them in their cases while not in use.

May seem this only seems to be happening with me :shhh:

Last edited:
Maybe laserglow isn't as great as you thought.

Why the rude comment?

I understand you may not like LaserGlow and/or me as a person.
But just a scratch on a laser dosen't mean the company in question is "bad". LaserGlow has been very professioanl with me and made sure I was a satisfied customer.

Nevertheless,
You seem to recently been criticizing all my comments with rude replies which I have chosen too just ignore(except this comment) since I expect nothing less then immaturity from you.

-Alex

Last edited:
How is that rude? :thinking:
I see what you're saying Zeebit, and by reading text you can't truly know the tone of the statement and it is therefore interpreted by the reader based on the circumstances. In this case I sensed a slight rude feel to it but it may not have been what Flutterpie intended. So it's all up to interpretation. But overall I don't think it's even worth getting into because little comments can evolve into major arguments.