Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

anyone ever buy from digikey

they seem to have laser diodes wholesale they seem to have a good selection
any thoughts/experiences that were had with this company would be greatly appriciated

Laser Diodes | Digi-Key

i order from them once a week.
Great shipping and okay prices.
if you can wait go get it from china on ebay but if you want it in 3dats or pay more for 2 day go digi.
No problems even after order placed able to email if in time and have them mod the order.
just be quick to email them.

I have, their shipping was crazy fast. I ordered my parts around 4pm n they had it shipped out by 7pm. It got to be house within a couple days. It was the best service I've ever had

it shipped so fast i missed it.
I have to let my carrier sign for it now and leave it at door.

Make sure that when you pay you make sure you pay in US fund i payed in Canadian Dollars and they charged me excessive amounts for currrency conversion. I ended up paying 60 dollars for 5 dollars worth of stuff.

Make sure that when you pay you make sure you pay in US fund i payed in Canadian Dollars and they charged me excessive amounts for currrency conversion. I ended up paying 60 dollars for 5 dollars worth of stuff.

oh ok well i live in the US

I ordered from them once at 3PM and it was delivered at 2PM the next day UPS ground !!! Good company.

HMike

oh also what parts have you guys ordered from that site anyways? any actual diodes? and if so what ones