Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

anyone bought from boblaser.com?

hi all,
i was looking for blue lasers on google and found this.i contact the seller and he sells the 5mW for 265$ and is waterproof!
im thinking of buying one of this when i will have extra money.
do you know if this guy is reliable or if his lasers are any good?
thanks

I wouldn't buy ANYTHING from BOBLASERS. NEVER, EVER, NEVER ! All he sells is cheap CRAP. I'd rather buy from DX.............rob

I don't have any experience about boblaser, most of my laser come form eaaydeal.com 5mW for 265$ and is waterproof, not too bad , you can try more detail for seller ,

I don't have any experience about boblaser, most of my laser come form eaaydeal.com 5mW for 265$ and is waterproof, not too bad , you can try more detail for seller ,

Dude thats a complete rip off...stop posting crap lasers from crap companies.

Nobody want a craplasers. Get an Aquarius from Glenn gb , only 315$ for >5mW. An unit did 22mW, ;)

This

Boblaser is good for low power units - <50mW, but over that level, they suck ass

the blue laser tat i find is 5mW but i won't buy it.as others said is better to save up little more money to get one from glenn's gb.

Dirall

Hi All,

After reading this post and comments I decided to take a risk and ordered several modules. Now having them delivered I confirm the company makes absolute crap.

Hi All,

After reading this post and comments I decided to take a risk and ordered several modules. Now having them delivered I confirm the company makes absolute crap.
And it took them one year to deliver, I presume :na:

For such info, please make a new thread in Review section and elaborate more on the topic. We're not just going to take your word for it. You have to show us pictures, measurements if possible, objective thoughts.

If three words "Company is crap" is enough to inform everybody to stop buying, WickedLasers would run out of business a long time ago.