Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Anybody live by me?

Kalahari

Trolls, can't live with them can't live without them ;)

Bob thanks for having my back.

I have a drivers permit. I have a job, I think I can handle any problems on my own.

Stay swagged out.

sopark4000

Trolls, can't live with them can't live without them ;)

Bob thanks for having my back.

I have a drivers permit. I have a job, I think I can handle any problems on my own.

Stay swagged out.
I wasn't referring to you.
PS There is a huge difference between a troll and someone who cracks a joke and considering that I have made several (small) contributions to this forum in the form of reviews and questions answered I don't appreciate being called a troll.

Last edited:

Kalahari

I wasn't referring to you.
PS There is a huge difference between a troll and someone who cracks a joke and considering that I have made several (small) contributions to this forum in the form of reviews and questions answered I don't appreciate being called a troll.
Who said I was referring to you being a troll. I was referring to when bennett326 post. I don't want to insinuate anything. Besides your a pretty cool guy :)

That happens on a daily basis!!

I am just kidding. Gas is WAY too much these days, heh.

Yeah thumbs up for cvbcb.. Trust the sucker kid who jerks off at kipkay's presence.
Btw, how is sopark4000 trolling here? By making a joke? Now you tell me that you would send your lasers to this kid to measure them? Really?

Last edited:

bennett326

Yeah thumbs up for cvbcb.. Trust the sucker kid who jerks off at kipkay's presence.
Btw, how is sopark4000 trolling here? By making a joke? Now you tell me that you would send your lasers to this kid to measure them? Really?
they are meeting up. did you read the whole thread? did you read the part where he told bobhaha to get the sand out of his vagina? did you read the part where i said i wasnt talking about cvcvvc but about bobhaha? no? not at all? really?

they are meeting up. did you read the whole thread? did you read the part where he told bobhaha to get the sand out of his vagina? did you read the part where i said i wasnt talking about cvcvvc but about bobhaha? no? not at all? really?
No I didn't. lol
I could care less what they did.