Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Anybody live by me?

Kalahari

I am wondering if anybody live by Cleveland Ohio?

I would like to know because I would like 1 or 2 of my lasers LPM'd as I do not have one yet.

I can ship my lasers without a problem.

If there isn't anybody here I will just go to one of the local university labs.

Thank,
Kalahari

cvbcbcmv

Near stow, Twinsburg, Streetsboro. I don't want to say the city here. Yes, many times. Tanzanian twister ftw!

Kalahari

Pm me I may need your services (LPM) and I am willing to pay if needed. I am guessing Solon is where you reside but no need to confirm it on open forum. I won't need your services till 1-2 weeks from now.

cvbcbcmv

Close, but nope it's closer to the other towns I mentioned. I went to Solon a few months ago to play a football game, does that count?

I'm not on here too often so when my services are needed please contact me at cvbcbcmv@gmail.com (yeah, I know I posted that publicly)

Last edited:

rocket689

Dr Lava was in Cleveland... I heard he got a job and moved cross country, but I'm not sure if it happened yet. ;)

Last edited:

hakzaw1

Im from Canton--went to Kent State but now live in TX. there are others in OHIO for sure.

hakzaw1

yeah--at least when the National Guard is not there shooting you.
I lost a friend that day and was going to be there but some friends talked me into going to a flea market where I heard the bad newz on somebody's portable radio that they had for sale,,,sad day and one I will never be able to put out of my mind.:cryyy:

RIP Jeff Miller

Last edited:

hakzaw1

sorry to go off-topic- I am not wanting to go into what happened at KSU.

Its something that has followed me all my life since then-- nobody would give me a job when they learned I was KSU grad-- I had to leave my BS degree off my resume.

Len