Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

any1 elses paypal account acting slow?

its only slow when i click on the details link beside some1's name and its not slow at loading anything else. everything worked fine yesterday but when they did the maintenance last night i think they may have screwed something up.

ok i just confirmed its not just firefox but internet explorer as well. ff gives me "the connection to the server has timed out" and ie gives me "the page you are trying to view cant be displayed. everything else on the site works fine just not when i try to view the details of a transaction. :-?

daguin

ndrew2505 said:
its only slow when i click on the details link beside some1's name and its not slow at loading anything else. everything worked fine yesterday but when they did the maintenance last night i think they may have screwed something up.

ok i just confirmed its not just firefox but internet explorer as well. ff gives me "the connection to the server has timed out" and ie gives me "the page you are trying to view cant be displayed. everything else on the site works fine just not when i try to view the details of a transaction. :-?

Yes. I finally got it done, but it was S - L - O - W

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=ndrew2505 link=1220536535/0#0 date=1220536535]its only slow when i click on the details link beside some1's name and its not slow at loading anything else. everything worked fine yesterday but when they did the maintenance last night i think they may have screwed something up.

Yes. I finally got it done, but it was S - L - O - W

Peace,
dave[/quote]
mine never even loads the page. i just keep getting the errors from ff and ie. :( maybe i need to call them b/c i need to make sure of some details on a transaction

Kenom

Yeah I've got packages I need to ship from those transactions and it never even loads.

L

laserguys

I finally got the details page to show up but from the Item page's "View PayPal Transactions" button.

these orders werent placed thru ebay. they were listings in the BST section so there is no "view paypal transaction details" link :-[

paypal support sux! they just told me to "try again at a later time"

Paypal having problems? NO WAY :eek: ::)

Paypal having bad customer support? NO WAY :eek: ::)