Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Any WL product(no longer avaible)

nes_ds

I have $97 in WB's, if you are interested in any <$80 WL product, I can get it to you shipped direct from WL, for the cost of just the item, so you don't pay shipping.

Example: You want a cap set, you pay me $39.99, I will order it with your address from WL for $58.98, the package will arrive at your door in the normal time WL packages do.

I have done this in the past with TimeLord.

I have almost one-thousand post on the LC, and have worked with LaserBen and Me_Too_Lazy, on the LC also.

Paypal only...... ;)

T

timelord

Re: Any WL product

I can back this up nes_ds is totally sound to deal with and will honour what he says 100% [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

S

SenKat

GREAT deal - wish I was in the market :(

Heya Nes :)

Glad to see your still alive.

Sweet deal Nes but I already have some and it looks like a pair of green/red laser goggles for me.

nes_ds

If I don't get a bite in the next few days, I'm going to get a optics set, and perhaps a second prism

Nes that was my other consideration, might wait for you to get it to see what your opinion is. But I have to say the Optotronics optics set looks lore tempting.

nes_ds

Ok guys, I just ordered a classic, I will most likely sell it on Ebay, unless anyone is interested.

nes_ds

me_too_lazy said:
dont tell me ur gonna let it go for 50 again
Defiantly not, I was in need of some cash when that happen, I had no choice. ;D

But, like last time, I'm not shipping internationally, I mean, I don't want to have to deal with customs taking a laser. :-/

So, no hard feelings Me_Too_Lazy, eh? ;)