Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Any reputable green laser builders here?

Complexed

Looking for a custom green laser above 300mw. If anyone knows of a trustworthy builder that would be great. Im having a hard time making up my mind on what I want to get, so im thinking I might as well just pay someone to make a solid 18650 green laser. Thanks!

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sci-Fi lasers is a company owned by a member here "thejoker". He has some pretty neat 532's :)
532nm - Green

-Alex

paula109

I always shop at Amazon, so far I am quite satisfied. but if this is better I might try to shop here, I was looking for a best deals.

stephane

Im dealing with SCI-f1 laser right now they are building me a ariane 445 2.7w and so far I have noting but great word to saiy about the service from the owner etiane

hakzaw1

^^ welcome you two!
I look forward to reading your intro threads in the Welcome section-and please, Paula can you add your general location in your profile-
Our advice given often changes depending upon local laws etc.

If I were looking for a nice HP Green 'build' it would have to be a diode- not 532 DPSS-

The best ATM, coming from China is for sure JETLASERS(.org)

for $560 you can own a 4W blue- ProPL-E- JL is the only 'commercial maker' of this much power-

Bit LARGE to tote around- world's longest handheld laser too.( commercially made)

hak

{most here no longer even think about WL- worst thing for us EVER!}

WL SUCKS

Last edited:

mortuus

check otherwise laserbtb have some nice green lasers and good hosts too well made.