Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Any RC heli/plane enthousiasts out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Blade MSRX (can fly it, barely)
Parkzone UM T-28 Trojan (first plane not including the vapor I had a year ago)
and a Parkzone T-28 Trojan (Have not flown it yet, just got it today)

I would say I'm a novice at RC so far, any tips?

I have a hexacopter on its way in the mail. My buddy got me into it. Its more of a UAV. It can fly gps routes on its own and report back with imagery. Im trying to figure out how to incorporate lasers into this new hobby :)

I wouldn't even think about lasers for flying aircraft, maybe a low powered red laser so you know what your camera is pointing at (at night anyway), I really want to get into FPV, once I get pretty good at my new Trojan I may try it out, but it seems very expensive, and there is always the risk of loosing connection/ knowing where you came from.

Well I would bore sight the laser to the FPV camera which is on a gimble mount. Once on a preset route I can switch from controling the hex to moving the gimble mount and be able to aim the laser. Obviuously this would be done at very low altitudes and in a controlled environtment. Not going to go lazing the neighborhood :beer:

Fiddy

Gota Gaui 330X quadcopter with a gopro mounted on it :D

1-10.jpg

Pilgor

I recently been looking into building tricopter. Also been long at FPV systems. Pretty cool stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.