Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers



Laser Pointer Store

Any other member from Brazil?

GamerBR

New member
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
178
Likes
1
Points
0
I don't think so,but let's see :)
 

GamerBR

New member
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
178
Likes
1
Points
0
thejunkmonger said:
[quote author=john_lawson link=1212044169/0#1 date=1212087134]no but I love Cashews ;D
my favorite too and Brazilian women too :)[/quote]
I have only discovered cashews are orinally from here after this post(and after seeing what was a cashew in wikipedia,I didn't know the name of it in english) :D
 
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
3,181
Likes
68
Points
0
I used to work with pistachios almonds and cashews the almonds and pistachios are grown in california we imported the cashews from Brazil they came in vacuum sealed 10 pound cans at 5 bucks a pound back in 1990 :eek:
 

GamerBR

New member
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
178
Likes
1
Points
0
john_lawson said:
I used to work with pistachios almonds and cashews the almonds and pistachios are grown in california we imported the cashews from Brazil they came in vacuum sealed 10 pound cans at 5 bucks a pound back in 1990 :eek:
Was it for the whole cashew or only the nuts?Even for the nuts it doesn't sound that cheap for here :p
I don't generally buy cashews but my guess is that it probably costs U$1.50 per each kilo(to the final consumer,and the whole fruit)
 
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
3,181
Likes
68
Points
0
theyre about 10-15 bucks a pound 1/2 kilo unless you buy broken non no.1 product like anything else you pay for what you get
 
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
510
Likes
3
Points
0
john_lawson said:
theyre about 10-15 bucks a pound 1/2 kilo unless you buy broken non no.1 product  like anything else you pay for what you get
Since we are on the subject of cashews... we had them in Jamaica too and when i was in school we would get them off the tree and roast the fruit and the nut in kerosene, not good for ya but they were great none the less. A favorite trick would be to give the cashew fruit to new kids to bite into, it has some kind of really nasty poison inside and as soon as you bite into it, your mouth goes completely dry and has a horrible taste not an experience you will likely forget. LOL boarding school was so much fun.......
 
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
510
Likes
3
Points
0
thejunkmonger said:
[quote author=john_lawson link=1212044169/0#6 date=1212185636]theyre about 10-15 bucks a pound 1/2 kilo unless you buy broken non no.1 product  like anything else you pay for what you get
Since we are on the subject of cashews... we had them in Jamaica too and when i was in school we would get them off the tree and roast the fruit and the nut in kerosene, not good for ya but they were great none the less. A favorite trick would be to give the cashew fruit to new kids to bite into, it has some kind of really nasty poison inside and as soon as you bite into it, your mouth goes completely dry and has a horrible taste not an experience you will likely forget.  LOL boarding school was so much fun.......[/quote]

EDIT OOOPS was curious and did a google turns out it's cyanide LOL good thing we didn't kill anybody....
 

GamerBR

New member
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
178
Likes
1
Points
0
thejunkmonger said:
[quote author=john_lawson link=1212044169/0#6 date=1212185636]theyre about 10-15 bucks a pound 1/2 kilo unless you buy broken non no.1 product like anything else you pay for what you get
Since we are on the subject of cashews... we had them in Jamaica too and when i was in school we would get them off the tree and roast the fruit and the nut in kerosene, not good for ya but they were great none the less. A favorite trick would be to give the cashew fruit to new kids to bite into, it has some kind of really nasty poison inside and as soon as you bite into it, your mouth goes completely dry and has a horrible taste not an experience you will likely forget. LOL boarding school was so much fun.......[/quote]
Cashew juice is common here,I wonder how they make it from the fruit.
 




Top