Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ANy good burning laser?

what are some good burning laser around 200-300 mw.. about $30-100 and that are good at burning, wood, tape, matches

ARG

Remember to get goggles....

Do some research and you will find a laser that suites your needs. This question has been asked MANY MANY times.

will they both burn paper, tape, matches, and like mark p wood if i want to write my name or something etc?

and do you know any good 200 mw same price rang of violet, blue or green laser that can also burn? i was looking at one on 0-like but its like $100 for 40mw and idk if i want that high of mw because that will really burn

like for the stuff I'm trying to o its pop balloons, burn tape, paper and wood like engrave it is a 405 blu ray 350-400mw too much for that?

will they both burn paper, tape, matches, and like mark p wood if i want to write my name or something etc?

and do you know any good 200 mw same price rang of violet, blue or green laser that can also burn? i was looking at one on 0-like but its like $100 for 40mw and idk if i want that high of mw because that will really burn

Red (635nm) is the cheapest wavelength for more power. If you want something that will burn in green, blue, or violet it will cost some more money. Green (532nm) is the most visible to our eyes, so it has the most visible beam compared to other wavelengths at the same power. Green is also the most expensive.

Last edited:
Im guessing you are looking at the olike one. Its a really good deal. You will like it a lot more, but you have to make sure to get safety glasses with it.

yeah it was o like but i think I'm going to go with red one form lazier.com it comes overpsec at about 250mw and its like 50 bucks so it think its pretty good

Its your choice, if you want a visible beam and some good burning power go for the Lazerer one, if you want a low visibility beam but great burning power go for the o-like one.

and if i accidentally put my hand in the beam while burning something will it hurt my hand or something like will it sting with a 200-250 mw red beam and I'm assuming the olike one will about the 400 mw

The 200mw might sting after a while but it wont burn your hand, meaning it wont burn your hand unless you leave it on it on purpose. The 400mw im not sure since I dont have it, but im guessing it wont be able to do that much damage either, unless you leave your hand in it for a while. I burn myself by accident in less than a second with my 1.2w all the time though. :eg: