Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Any experience with geekwill.com?

Dadas

Hello, i want to buy a 200 mW green SD Laser 301, 302 or 303 (i dont really care which one), i have tried yourlasers.com (a dealextreme website), but they told me that SD 303 is not available and they are having problems with their supplier.. however, i have found SD 301 (the same one as on yourlasers) on geekwill.com - does anyone has any experience with this site? Thanks in advance..

By the way, here is link - SD-301 Focusable 200mW 532nm Green Laser Pen Pointer with Battery Set (1*18650) [4744] - US$65.50 : geekwill

(I know that i can't expect pure 200mW of 532nm light at this prize, but 50mW of green an 100 mW of IR will be enough for me :D )

It always astounds me why people go for those websites. A lot of people who have them say they break in no time.

I mean for cheap Chinese stuff, lazerer or o-like are a lil pricier but we don't hear lots of them breaking over time, not nearly as much as those no-standard websites.

Last edited: