Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Any decent laser pointers for around $20?

Are there any decent laser pointers available for sale around $20? I want to build a little collection of different colors.

Also, are there any inexpensive goggles that are still safe to use?

Are there any decent laser pointers available for sale around $20? I want to build a little collection of different colors.

Also, are there any inexpensive goggles that are still safe to use?

I would like to suggest amazon since I got most of my accessories for a cheap price. The do sell a set of different colors. Pick a seller that is US based.

For 12$ (per set of three)and free shipping I found sets of three on ebay R/G and Br- all very overspec too. Shipping was both free and not exactly quick- but all 12 arrived fine- and the BRs were between 60 & 90 mW- the 532s were between 45 and 60 mW and I was surprized by the 650 reds being all over 80 mW one making more than 100mw.!!

xnickx5757
until you add your location to your personal profile getting the best advice is not coming-- its more important than you may realize- as if you knew why... you would have already entered this info..

btw telling us this in a post is NOT the same and pretty much useless ...just like making your location ' the planet earth' < while funny its not in your own best interests to try and be funny when the topic is not..

you may call this hak's pet peeve but If i ran this forum you would not be able to post until we knew wtf you are coming from.. my 2 cents.

UPDATE HE HAS ALREADY ADDED HIS LOCATION-- SWEET plus rep for doing that so quick

MORE INFO

They have upped the price a little-- if I wanted more I would make offer of 11$ and let them talked me up to no more than 12$ WITH FREE SHIPPING-

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3PCS-Power-...8891?pt=US_Laser_Pointers&hash=item416df3805b

i ORDERED So many to be sure that they were consistant in quality==and they are.

Only time will tell how long they stay so overspec- its hard to wrap my brain around how both cheap and good these little pen lasers are nowadays-- just the PHR 405 diode will run you around 12$ shipped--

i GOT 12 (three sets of three colors each ) and paid around 38$ for all- two sets of three w/ BIN 12$ and one set of three for 89cents and 13$ to ship. Be sure to treat these with kindness- there is no real heatsinking with pen lasers. not designed for constant useage.
3 min on and 2 off- depending upon the ambient temp.

hak

Last edited: