Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Another wicked moron

Just thought i'd show you how good wicked is at planting lies in peoples brains

My comment:Yeah and wicked still brags about the guinness for worlds most powerful laser when laserglows hercules portable has more than tripled the power as of 3 years ago. But has wicked admitted this? NO! So what they say means nothing.

Reply:hercules, helios, etc all measure their laser/light power in peak strength, while wicked lasers does not decieve their customers and measures it in average over a period of three minutes. It's called fair buisiness.

My comment:They do deceive! half the lasers they send out are underpowered

Reply:I disagree, but i would even if that was true comparing wicked to other companies is like comparing a mac to a pc: wicked lasers are slightly more expensive nut a million times higher quality.

Me:Million times crappier quality, do your research before posting false information.

Reply:ditto, hypocrite. Would like you to post some information supporting this claim? Did you know that the hercules is nothing more than a standard 10mw laser diode with a shitty supply regulator? this means that it has a shorter lifespan, non-infinite duty cycle, and generates more heat than a wicked lasers device. The heat output also requires it to have a bulky cooling system, so they are much heavier and larger than a wicked. If they were so great, than the military wouldn't fund wicked lasers.

Me:You seriously know nothing about lasers. It is impossible to run a 10mW laser diode at 500mW+ of power. I've done my research, time for you to do yours. Its almost like talking to someone hidden from the truth. Not trying to offend you, but in case you didn't know, green lasers use an infrared pump diode that projects onto some crystals to convert 808nm to 1064nm and then doubling it to 532nm which is green. stop posting random lies and being immature. I'm not sayin everything from wicked is bad.

Heres the link:http://youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=NiKzrnKR3Ts

you got to kidding me although yes they look nice its like having a vette with a 3 1/2 horse briggs and stratton powering it all bark no bite
there thats my two cents now I'm broke :D

Did you know that the hercules is nothing more than a standard 10mw laser diode with a shitty supply regulator?
mmc10095.jpg

epic-fail.jpg

give him a soldering iron so he can play "hit myself with a hot stick" :)

that makes me angry. give him a link to SF or LPF and he'll read the thousands of posts made by us as well as the videos, pictures, graphs, stats, and reviews showing that WLs are nothing more than experts at advertising and making laser goggles (not that hard i would think).

see?? now theres NO reason to like them!! ;D Ok maybe their dragon cases are a little bit useful.. except the bottom of mine popped off so now it doesnt work. ::)

Switch

I just submited 2 long 500 character posts, I couldn't help it :D I already had a comment talking about Polarion.How the F can they think a frickin halogen bulb running off of a huge NiMH pack can compete with a genuine company dedicated to making frickin' bright HID searchlights?

LOL laserterd....when a box stops working, then you know something is seriosly wrong :D :D :D

I threw in a few words about the hercules' Nlight 2.5W diode, laserglow's official guiness record as of 2008, the pulsar being an overpriced diode+lens+switch+shiny case all assembled, LC being a biased POS forum and a really bad place to learn....seriously , I could've wrote a book about this subject. :p

Switch said:
LOL laserterd....when a box stops working, then you know something is seriosly wrong :D :D :D

heres the full story: http://ln2.us/460f83

i was gonna upload some pics of it but i cant find my camera. youll just have to imagine the lameness of it all.... how lame can you be. they cant even make a metal tube. wow.

Talking to you is like talking to a five year old who sticks his fingersin his ears and says "LA LA LA" in an attempt to drown out intelligence. Have you ever heard of processor overclocking? Probably not, you're retarded. Anyway, it's when you apply greater voltage to a processor to make it more powerful. Thats what a hercules is. More power to the pump diode. That makes it have a shorter life, more heat, and not to mention that it has a shitty vagina infrared converting yttrium crystals.Bitch.

I lol'd at this. I left a message as well.

Man, is there a youtube comments that DOESN'T end up with people arguing about something using explicit profanity?

ok someone needs to give this guy a hercules and someone else needs to give him a spyder. id love to see if he ever makes the connection that a herc would last.. hmm ... maybe like 10 years longer than the spyder, costs less, and has triple the power.

if only i was a millionaire...

Murudai said:
Man, is there a youtube comments that DOESN'T end up with people arguing about something using explicit profanity?

no

laserterd said:
ok someone needs to give this guy a hercules and someone else needs to give him a spyder. id love to see if he ever makes the connection that a herc would last..

why give him stuff? he's already brainwashed, there's no hope for him now.

Thanks guys, when he said the hercules thing i couldn't believe he was actually serious, also the thing about laserglow uses peak power when on laserglows site it clearly states AVERAGE.

I think he's trying to get under your skin on purpose, no-one's that much of a dumbass.

successful troll is successful!

Razako

Bicycleseatsniffer is the biggest laser related idiot on youtube. He goes around posting the same message in all of the dragonlasers videos. He's probably just trolling people.

It is something like
"All class 3B lasers should be banned and you should be banned from youtube for promoting this dangerous hobby. Class IIIa <5mw lasers are all that you will ever need for normal applications. The only people who collect these high powered pointers are thugs, sociopaths, terrorists and geeks."