Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Another one of my sales!!!

ben74

Includes shipping.  

First up a 15mW CNI pen!  [highlight] sold [/highlight]

It's in great condition apart from one thing (look at last pic)  

There is a little bit of super glue on the laser, PM offers

Leadlight front caps $4 and clips $4
CNI front cap $4
LM317s $4
AMCs (350mA) $4
CNI lens $10

Wicked core host, there's no press button or button or front cap, there's just the barrel and the battery cap. The battery cap works great but the thread on the barrel doesn't work, PM offers

Black and gold leadlight, with no button or front cap, asking $10 [highlight] sold[/highlight]

Dichroics, asking $8 each apart from the far left one (asking $5 for that) [highlight] sold[/highlight]

If you need more info just post on this thread.

ben74 said:
[quote author=pseudonyms link=1234808687/0#3 date=1234811039]I would imagine out of a sled, right?

Yeah there out a sled, not sure if it was the PHR sled though.[/quote]
looks like phr since the edge is cut at an angle

Bump ? BUMP your head ? ;D ;D ;D BTW, should have the funds tomorrow for that CNI ;) rob

questions

what power is the leadlight.

Where do you live

Do i just need the cap and button

How much for shipping to aus

are all of the dichroics sold? or just the one on the far left? Could i use one of these to combine 2 of the same color? (such as red?)

Thanks

ben74

The leadlight is just the barrel, press button and the battery cap so you would need a button and if you wanted a front cap.

As for me i live in Scotland and shipping free.

The_muffin_man: the dichrio reflects red so it would be like trying to aline red with a mirror :p and yeah it's sold.

what optic is used in the last picture of the green laser beamshot with a yellow(ish) color beam. is this a trick of the camera or an optic??

dsc01185hn5.jpg

ben74

No there's no trick, they just need to be alined perfectly and it's the ones above it but there sold.

kendon

WonHungLo said:
what optic is used in the last picture of the green laser beamshot with a yellow(ish) color beam. is this a trick of the camera or an optic??

it is a green and a red beam combined with a dichro. green + red = yellow ;)