Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Another Newb Needing Help (:

Hey guys, as you can probably already tell, I'm new here and looking for help to buy a Green Laser.

I'm looking for a decent laser, I think I'm looking for a 100mw laser but I'm not too sure.

I'd like a laser to show off/do cool things with.

The ability to pop balloons/light a match would be nice.

I know about safety goggles and everything, but if you could link me to some lasers that would meet my criteria that would be amazing with a link to goggles that would protect me.

Hopefully looking to spend under 50 dollars but I understand I get what I paid for so I'm not capping my price limit at that. Thanks to everyone that helps/tries to help me.

Edit: I live in the US, I know about the FDA thing, what's your opinion about me buying something that could be confiscated?
Also, one that has the keylock feature would be nice.

Last edited:

To be honest, I have not seen keylock features on many sub-$50 lasers.

In any event, maybe you should check out O-like store, they do have some nice greenies, though none are FDA compliant. Not sure what else to recommend.

I personally wouldn't recommend O-like, many people here haven't had good experiences with them. Maybe try laserbtb.com