Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Another idiot with a laser

"Police say they searched the area and found Acquino with the laser."

What so they just pulled some random guy off the street that happened to have the bad luck of bringing along his laser pointer. The real guy probably was long gone.

"Police say they searched the area and found Acquino with the laser."

What so they just pulled some random guy off the street that happened to have the bad luck of bringing along his laser pointer. The real guy probably was long gone.

It didn't say that, he might have been the only one there.

Do you always carry every where you go?

I can see it know, Is that a laser in your pants or are you just happy to see me.

If you are around an airport playing with a laser you are not smarter than a fifth grader you are a dumb ass. :D

I love my lasers but I don't carry one with me. FP you have cool lasers. If I lived where your at I would probably carry mine alot more. I used to live in Portland and my girlfriend is from Albany. So I kinda know where you are and wish I still lived in OR, instead of the land of 3.2 beer and everything is closed on sunday

Last edited:
ive got that focial point 200mw keychain on my keys, so its with me all the time/

I carry either my 966mW 445nm or my Evo pro 140mW, with safety glasses most of the time. And normally, i keep my p7 with me.

-Greg

I usually carry 1 or 2 pointer class lasers in my pocket also, I would be pretty upset if I ever got randomly accused of pointing one at a plane when some kid nearby thought it might be fun to do.

I used to carry all my lasers in my trunk in a case, but I have since taken them out, because of the heat and humidity.

IsaacT

I usually keep my red 200mW with me....mainly so I can engrave stuff into my binders while I am waiting for my professor to arrive. My college algebra only has an "A" written on it so far because the teacher is quite punctual. My government class, however, has the title of the class, the teacher's name, the words "laser etched" and little laser warning symbols engraved in multiple places.... :p

i never carry my highpowered lasers around but always have my 5mw greenpens with me to sell...ive sold literally a thousand over the last yr. auctions,schools(teaching pointer tool)law enforcement ect.....of course they all get pamplet explaining safe use of laser ...