Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Another Another Laser Company.

Now, I'd like to first state that I'm not accusing anyone of anything. That way I don't find shady people on my doorstep, hoping to silence me. ;)

I just found something today that caught my eye and raised my suspicions. I was looking for the website that first got me onto these forums, which was aptly named "AnotherLaserCompany". After googling it, I found two sites named "AnotherLaserCompany.com", one of them being ineedcaffeine.com/anotherlasercompany (which is the one where I found the link to this site.) and the other simply being anotherlasercompany.com

When you compare the links, anotherlasercompany seems to be a forgery of the ineedcaffeine site, created only for wickedlasers people. Note also that lasercommunity takes the place of the laser pointer forums in the forums links.

Just something fishy, in my opinion. Wanted to see what other people thought.

There somone on here who has that ineedcaffeine website, his name is ineedcaffeine.

It does sound fishy indeed though, somone trying to promote wicked i guess

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D

Anotherlasercompany.com whois
Domain Name.......... anotherlasercompany.com
Creation Date........ 2007-09-04
Registration Date.... 2007-09-04
Expiry Date.......... 2008-09-04
Organisation Name.... BRIAN STUCKEY
Organisation Address. P O Box 99800
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. EmeryVille
Organisation Address. 94662
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. US

ixfd64

I'm pretty sure that those sites are run by the same person.

Ohh ok.

You should turn ineedcaffine.com into a flash gaming site like newgrounds. Thats the perfect domain name.