Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Announcement: if you haven't receive your order or if your order.....

burner

Yet another day without a response from "Reliable" John...haha

JOHN...WHERE ARE YOU ??

RELIABLE JOHN...where are you ?? I thought you were going to fix this buddy. PLEASE REPLY John

Gee, i don't understand. Reliable John was here daily until i called him out and NOW he is nowhere to be found. Imagine that.

JOHN...WHERE ARE YOU ?? I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE PLEASE.

Yet another day without a response from "Reliable" John...haha

JOHN...WHERE ARE YOU ??

In all seriousness, please don't post the same message tomorrow. It's not accomplishing anything and the taunting is...immature.

burner

the taunting is trying to get this bullsh*t fixed. John has stated many many times on LPF on how much he cares about customer service and his products but when someone calls him out for a bogus deal, he is NOWHERE to be found. He was here EVERYDAY for the past month pumping up business. Why would he not be around now ??

I WILL PM HIM EVERYDAY UNTIL HE FIXES THIS BULLSH*T !!!

In all seriousness Matt, quite playing favorites bro. If your a good mod, you would see both sides dude. Being you bought through PA before, you are taking his side and you dont give a crap about my issues.

Dude you need to have a bit more understanding, John is trying to help or he wouldn't of taken the time to post anything here.
Settle down befor you have a heart attack.
I've had much worse luck than this with shipments and cross ups and I don't think all your ranting is going to help it's
only going to piss off more people here and if you don't care about that then maby you should leave this is not your personal forum to rant on !

Peace All...

the taunting is trying to get this bullsh*t fixed. John has stated many many times on LPF on how much he cares about customer service and his products but when someone calls him out for a bogus deal, he is NOWHERE to be found. He was here EVERYDAY for the past month pumping up business. Why would he not be around now ??

In all seriousness Matt, quite playing favorites bro. If your a good mod, you would see both sides dude. Being you bought through PA before, you are taking his side and you dont give a crap about my issues.

In all seriousness Matt, quite playing favorites bro. If your a good mod, you would see both sides dude. Being you bought through PA before, you are taking his side and you don't give a crap about my issues.

PM sent burner.

hello, burner

sorry for my late. Haven't notice this thread before you PM me.

we need to know whether the item is DOA itself or it is damaged by you, so we need you to send it back. But we will be responsible for the shipping fee. But I don't know why you refuse to send it back to let our factory to check it?????

BTW, I don't agree with the email of Alice_Lu (one of my cs staff), I'm sorry for her foolish words.

I'd like to send you a new one, or I will give you the full refund some days later. After all this is a bad policy for us to continue our bussiness, for you have send it back.

Hello John, Welcome back!

Guess you have missed my PM too. if your help is not showing any "Real" actions, this thread doesn't make any sense.

I see John trying to make an honest effort to sort things out...
then I see Noobs coming here ranting and raving like 10 year
olds...
Take a breath and try to see it from the other side...
I have a company that sells across the Globe... and I am also
a global buyer..

Calm logical words will always get my attention...
Where raving lunatics get cut off...

Just my $0.02

Jerry

I believe price angels just got back from their Chinese new years holiday. It will take extra time for packages to be processed from that part of the world.