Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

An interesting video.

Hey everyone.

I seen this video today and it made me think about some things. I will discuss my thoughts later on cause im at work but watch it. Its interesting.

NOTE: Im not trying to feed into the whole 2012 thing. I dont even buy it. However there ARE some strange things goinh on in this world. Anyway ill talk about that later on as i said.

PLEASE no fighting. EVERYONE is entitled to their own thoughts and opinions reguardless of what they may be.

2012 Something Is Going On! - YouTube

lman

Everyone grab there lasers and laze it out of the sky :lasergun::lasergun:

Last edited:
Very interesting. This may mean nothing, and I'm kinda curious about how I just made this connection, but when I was a child I had a strange dream that is similar to those black birds falling. It was a plane, and I was watching it for a while, then suddenly it fell to the ground and looked like a plastic bird. That's all I remember of the dream, but it's a bit eerie now :/ This type of stuff always grabs my attention, it's all very bizarre.

Sometimes my phone mysteriously shuts off. I haven't done enough investigation to explain it so it must mean... the end is nigh!

684baa95.gif

I skimmed it.
Just the same stuff that happens every year. . . And nothings' more wrong with the world because of it.

Whether it's all bologna or not, you can't say it isn't interesting nonetheless.

Im going to post more of my thoughts later as i dont have enough time now to post them all.

I posted this video because iy compiles alot of the strange/unknown phenomon that is going on worldwide. I dont belueve the world is going to end anytime soon or any of those conspiricy theorys that people have and thats fine of you do.

I didnt hear about alot about some of these things. Some of the things that are in the video i believe are blown out of perportion and others went mainstream.

Anyway i just find the video very interesting because there are alot of things that really cant be explained at this time.

Again im not saying "omg the world is ending!" and what not. I just felt like sharing the video and maybe hearing input about the science of it.

If you guys want to dismiss it thats your decision. I personally find it interesting.

daguin

"The ground is shaking in an unusual way" . . . .
As opposed to shaking the usual way?

None of these things are new or unique
They happen all the time
Someone just took the time to collect the stories into one place

Heya! What if it IS something "interesting" and different?

Whatcha gonna do about it? ;)

Be kind to your neighbor and brush your teeth

Chop wood -- Carry water

Peace,
dave

Trevor

Tornadoes on the sun? It's been around for billions of years... it's foolish for us to think that that them showing up now is something new or unique.

Strange sounds? It's happened before. Look up Bloop, Julia, Train, Slow Down, Whistle, and Upsweep on Wikipedia. Oh, and Quackers.

Strange clouds, aquatic occurrences, and animal die-offs? We're pretty sure we're in an era of man-made climate change. Wonky things are going to happen with the weather and wildlife... it's prettymuch inevitable that something strange will happen.

Regarding the dolphin die-off, I believe that was recently attributed to a pesticide.

At this point, I got bored with the video.

Approach each occurrence listed with a skeptical eye, and remember that the people that make these are not experts in any of the fields that would address events like this.

Trevor

Last edited:
81Wxb.gif

Gathering videos of strange occurrences or unexplained phenomena is hardly evidence for the ending of the world.
Are they trying to say nothing weird ever happened before 2012? Srsly u guise. Srsly. :can:

Even if you ignore the rise in ownership of cameras (and the accompanying rise in probability of capturing a strange event), it means nothing.
Unexplained occurrences are just that: unexplained.

You might say "It couldn't just be coincidence!" but you might very well be wrong.
QualiaSoup on coincidence:

Last edited:

Lase

Very interesting. This may mean nothing, and I'm kinda curious about how I just made this connection, but when I was a child I had a strange dream that is similar to those black birds falling. It was a plane, and I was watching it for a while, then suddenly it fell to the ground and looked like a plastic bird. That's all I remember of the dream, but it's a bit eerie now :/ This type of stuff always grabs my attention, it's all very bizarre.

DMT is one hell of a drug ;)

When you gather unexplained events and compile them they can point to any conclusion you want. It's all about interpretation.

Lase

DMT is one hell of a drug ;)

When you gather unexplained events and compile them they can point to any conclusion you want. It's all about interpretation.

Lase

I agree, it's all interesting, it's partially why I love psychology. It's fascinating how the brain works and interprets signals it doesn't understand and tries to make something it knows out of all that unknown "stuff". Just like if you ask 12 people who drove past a car crash "what did the person in the car look like? What were they wearing?", they will all say something different. There was a study about how people interpret situations based on hot and cold objects. They had individuals take a route to a location, and on the way there'd be a lady with either a hot drink, or a cold drink. No name or anything else was given, but the lady would bump into them and drop something, and then had them hold her drink for a moment to pick the stuff up. The ones who held a cold drink felt cold and bitter towards the lady, those with the hot drink felt angry and upset.

Last edited:
Dave ---

That's a good starting list:
"Whatcha gonna do about it? ;)

Be kind to your neighbor and brush your teeth

Chop wood -- Carry water" BUT you forgot----

Wear clean underwear ☺☺☺ !
HMike

Darn it... I didnt bingo :(

1. Earthquakes
2. Blog posts from random conspiracy site
3. Crop Circle
4. solar flare
5 government cover up
6. unexplained sound
7. unexplained lights in the sky
8. biblical quotes
9. legit news taken out of context
10. meteorites
11. dead birds
12. dead fish
13. frogs
14 locusts
15. algae blooms
16. riots
17. Global Warming
18. localized cold spots
19. blurry video footage
20. narrator or subtitles explaining things for you to prove the conspiracy

Easy game to play, make a list of 1 thing per minute of video (rounding up) and then watch the video to see how close you get to ticking them all off :D

Also fun to play with ancient alien videos :D

da-ancient-aliens-dey-did-everything-also-puma-punku.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16589

The beirut river turning red (2:59 ) reminded me of this incident in china
China river runs red. Be disgusted but don’t panic. | Doubtful Newsblog

Events from that video.

2:37 rainbow around the sun-------- common they happen all the time
14:24 New volcano emerges in middle east.-----So it happened in A Mexican farm-field in 1943 its called Parícutin
16:44 global activity in one week ---normal I was shocked how many earthquakes acurr daily after researching the Christ Church earthquake for school. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/

Last edited by a moderator: