Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Amazing pool shots

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
this might be one of the most impressive things ever:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/v/sQcMNCyzIYQ[/media]

Switch

WOW :eek: If those aren't fake....I just can't imagine that guy ever losing a game....

NairB

Amazing shots.....taught him everything he knows lol ;D

Not a bad player myself when Im playing well....can clear up from the break most times 15 ball and not bad at 9 ball too since we play billiards & snooker over here in UK so my position play is very good when shooting pool ;)

Not had my thumbs broken yet like Paul Newman did in The Hustler :p

Things

WOW, thats amazing :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I can see how magnets could be used for this, but it looks pretty real :eek:

Switch

WOW! I thought that only happens in movies :eek: The tricks with the bottle are absolutely "NO WAY!"

well I guess with enough time, harddrive space & bordom everything is possible [smiley=tongue.gif]

Amnizu

Forget making money in bars, this guy would never have to pay for another drink in his life.

i have seen similar tricks (not as good as these) in person, every trick in them videos is possible.
what is beyond my belief is the 2nd to last shot in the 2nd video - the cueball is leaning against the corner jaw/chusion - how he manages to chip it over the table when u only have a little bit of the cueball to hit?