Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Aluminum Diode Press.

Aluminum diode press 6.00 with free shipping. i have two but more can be made. also can be made in brass for 1.00 more.

Attachments

• 102_0801.jpg
    102_0801.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 301

do you use this to press diodes in to the modules?
can you maybe upload pics of you pressing a diode in using that tool?
do you use it instead of using the back part of the aixiz module?
i am probably interested if i can find out a lil more...
still free shipping for UK?

"Free shipping" as in "free WORLDWIDE shipping"? Also, what's the inner and outer diameter of the diode side?

I don,t have any pictures of it in use but the next time I press a diode I will take pictures.
I don,t like using the back of the module to press the diode in because I can never seam to get the diode fully seated.Also the Aixis module has a deeper slot for the diode that makes the diode go deeper than the end of the module.

awesome, im having a little problem with my computer (bloody virus!)
so i cant use inetrnet at home.i can only use it at work but it wont let me go on paypal.u see i work for a school and lots of websites are banned, but if you give me your pp address i will try to get the payment done using internet somewherelse..

I recommend you offer to send one to one of the senior members here like Daguin or Jayrob let them try it out and if it's good you'll get plenty of buys. You need a credible person here to test it first, that would help. Just let them borrow it. Just ask for names and you'll get many good people to test this for you.

I'd buy it but I want to know it will fit properly.

I recommend you offer to send one to one of the senior members here like Daguin or Jayrob let them try it out and if it's good you'll get plenty of buys. You need a credible person here to test it first, that would help. Just let them borrow it. Just ask for names and you'll get many good people to test this for you.

I'd buy it but I want to know it will fit properly.

i'll vouch for him. i've bought from him before. hes honest.

My goodness. Testing a diode pressing tool. What will they think of next?

Regarding the fit, that's why I asked for dimensions.

if i were still selling lasers i would def. buy one......but not much use for it now :(

NP, I'll let everyone know how it works. Wont be for about a week though. Still waiting on other parts.