Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Alpine Silverado Jim Shockey compound bow?

Hello, I just got an offer on craigslist and would like some opinions. I have my dell XPS 17 laptop on craigslist and just got this offer. Someone told me they are willing to trade their bow that they bought for $920 in total for my laptop. I am pretty open to that deal because I am into that kinda stuff. Thing is, I looked up the bow and I am not seeing much on it at all. He says its a Alpine Silverado Jim Shockey compound bow. Now I am not totally new to this stuff at all, but I have never heard of that. When I look it up I am not finding any info. He says its a 2013 model but I only seem to be finding 2009 stuff. I don't even see it for sale anywhere. Anyone have an opinions on this deal?

Did you check the company web site? Alpine Archery innovative performance gear They are still selling an Alpine Silverado but its lower priced than that, not sure its the same.

Alan

Yes, I did check the website. He just told me its the "nitrous" which he didn't tell me before. Its selling for $400 and he says he bought it for over $900 I find it hard to believe. But it also comes with some arrows, a nice sight, a release, ect.

So it may not be a bad deal after all.

Does anyone have opinions on this? Has anyone here maybe shot or even owned one? I know that it is the alpine Jim Shockey Nitrous. It comes with 4 easton st epic 600 arrows, a stabilizer (retails $100), nice fiber optic sight, release, and a nice arrow rest.

Im thinking I may accept the offer. I just dont know much about this particular company.