Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Almost over!

Vegeta

Hey guys the time has almost finished for my Evo 125mW on eBay. If you want to make any last minute bids then here is the link. Thank you.

http:
//cgi.ebay.com/Wicked-Lasers-Evo-125mW-Green-Laser_W0QQitemZ23012 1480105QQihZ013QQcategoryZ14954QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

S

SenKat

Vegeta - I really wish I could bid on it - it looks like you will recover some of your out of pocket on that auction at least....

Vegeta

SenKat said:
Vegeta - I really wish I could bid on it - it looks like you will recover some of your out of pocket on that auction at least....

Thanks SenKat for the support. I have plenty more lasers for sale which are cheaper then the Evo 125mW, excluding the Spyder II GX of course. I may have a blu-ray Sonar to put up soon!!!

T

timelord

How much do you think you'll be asking for the blue ray sonar??

Vegeta

Timelord said:
How much do you think you'll be asking for the blue ray sonar??

Are you interested? If so then feel free to make me a respectable offer. Anyone interested has at least 2 weeks to save up as I will receive it in roughly that amount of time. Thank you.

Vegeta

SenKat said:
Vegeta - did you rob Fusion or something ? ;D ;D ;D

No I didn't rob FuSion, lol. I've sold my Evo 125mW and 15mW Exec so my collection is thinning down a bit now :( Only have 4 lasers left now:(

S

SenKat

Well, it's for a good cause, right ? You'll be able to get plenty of RC stuff now ! :cool:

Vegeta

SenKat said:
Well, it's for a good cause, right ? You'll be able to get plenty of RC stuff now ! :cool:

Yeh once I get the things I want, I will put the rest away in my savings account :)

SenKat I have noticed you are a laser enthusiast and yet you have made me no offers, not even on the rare Sonar. Only 2 people on LC have one!

S

SenKat

Yeah....I would LOVE to have the sonar....wanna donate it ? :D That's the only way I could get one :cool:

Vegeta

SenKat said:
Yeah....I would LOVE to have the sonar....wanna donate it ? :D That's the only way I could get one :cool:

I see you sell your laser to people, use that money to get the Sonar ;)

S

SenKat

hehehe - that has been "reinvested" in my hobby already ! I bought a mess of diodes, and lights to mod :D

Vegeta

SenKat said:
hehehe - that has been "reinvested" in my hobby already ! I bought a mess of diodes, and lights to mod :D

You should buy the Sonar instead ;)