Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

All claims no proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuhOz

Re: That little kid hiding results?

Most powerful laser on earth? Your kidding me right? Ever heard of 200w Co2 tubes.
Excatly what you said.
+ I saw a 4000W laser on eBay
MAZAK SPACEGEAR 510 MKII 4000 WATT LASER MFG: 2005 | eBay
:san:

I think this cbcbcxbcxw kid is just f*cking with us.
Krypton probably outputs something ~700mW.
I dont believe him until he makes a video of LPM test.

romogracie

I won't be surprised if he eventually deletes his own results thread when he can't produce a video that will satisfy all the LPF skeptics. :banghead:

regalis

Why ebay? :gun:
Just look at my new big f*ckn scary wicked naughty lab las0r @ 10MegaWatt:

:lasergun:

Btw.: LPM results pending due to LPM melting :D

just j/k :p

Attachments

Last edited:

AJ Pierson

U HEAR THAT!?!

its the sound of wl workers sorting thru all there arctics n kraptons tryin to find 1 of each thats ANYWERE NEAR 1W so they can send em off to cvb ups red.

all the bs about lpf members bein JEALOUS is rediculus. its because the wl forum is so full of absolute fail and those idiots act like experts jus because they BOUGHT lasers. and cvb tends to be a totally arrogant obnoxious f*ckwad over there. before he was a wl employee he was on that site complaining about his crappy wicked lasers and how there output declined, and saying how his lasers from o-like were so much better than wl's. he singin a diffrent tune now though. so much for integrity huh?

InfinitusEquitas

Ok... you know what guys, Eudaimonium is right... and I said it, Jerry said it... and still there are flames.

This is a troll thread IMHO. Whatever "that kid" is doing or isn't, he isn't trolling and trolling him and flaming him doesn't help anyone.

Let him post a video of the LPM test, the LPM chart screenshot, and the csv log. Until then all this is pointless.

Edit: Don't get me wrong... I don't like WL... but let's try to lead by example as opposed to with a stick?

Last edited:

ddewees

Banned

U HEAR THAT!?!

its the sound of wl workers sorting thru all there arctics n kraptons tryin to find 1 of each thats ANYWERE NEAR 1W so they can send em off to cvb ups red.

all the bs about lpf members bein JEALOUS is rediculus. its because the wl forum is so full of absolute fail and those idiots act like experts jus because they BOUGHT lasers. and cvb tends to be a totally arrogant obnoxious f*ckwad over there. before he was a wl employee he was on that site complaining about his crappy wicked lasers and how there output declined, and saying how his lasers from o-like were so much better than wl's. he singin a diffrent tune now though. so much for integrity huh?
It's not an issue of integrity... it is more a result of maturity.

I know nobody is Jealous of cvb... if anything, the complete opposite. But like I said, going after a 13 year old is pretty low... pathetic really. The fact that it gets so far under your skin is kind of strange. I wouldn't worry about it much... it shouldn't really affect your daily life in any way.

AJ Pierson

It's not an issue of integrity... it is more a result of maturity.

I know nobody is Jealous of cvb... if anything, the complete opposite. But like I said, going after a 13 year old is pretty low... pathetic really. The fact that it gets so far under your skin is kind of strange. I wouldn't worry about it much... it shouldn't really affect your daily life in any way.
nice try with the spin but im not buyin it. im only like a year older then him and i know when some body changes there tune for other reasons. no ones 'goin after him" so much as that he brung it on his self with his atitude.

not to long ago you were sayin evry one here was jealous of him and now yer sayin u know nobody is. guess back peddlin and makin excuses is what wl folks do best huh?

regalis

Ok... you know what guys, Eudaimonium is right... and I said it, Jerry said it... and still there are flames.

This is a troll thread IMHO. Whatever "that kid" is doing or isn't, he isn't trolling and trolling him and flaming him doesn't help anyone.

Let him post a video of the LPM test, the LPM chart screenshot, and the csv log. Until then all this is pointless.

Edit: Don't get me wrong... I don't like WL... but let's try to lead by example as opposed to with a stick?
I second this!
But it seems that no one cares...:whistle:

Last edited:

ARG

^^^I'm hoping the mods close this thread.
The last 2 or 3 got closed, but people keep on making more threads, I doubt this will die an easy death ;)

Last edited:

lasersbee

This Thread will stay open as long as some outspoken
members calm down just a bit.
I do understand your frustrations....

If you want to complain to the cops about the neighbor's
dog biting people just because you don't like his face and
no other reason....
You can always abuse and tease him into biting you to try
and prove your point to the cops.
But it does not change the fact that the dog was not biting
people before you repeatedly poked him...

Let's just wait for the LPM Video Laser Test....

If the Vdeo Test takes to long to happen then there is a
good chance that WL is trying to get an Overspec Laser
into his hands ASAP....

Jerry

Eudaimonium

And what would that change?
H_Mike already posted a graph in incredibly high detail.

Personally I'm thinking of going for a review myself. I already asked Seb to borrow me an LPM capable of graphing. I'm going to have to email Steve about it though, because if they declare the value at $1000 or not declare it at all, I'm paying $230 import taxes. I don't want that.

Cyparagon

A different employee received ALL of these as "gifts":

There is a blindingly obvious conflict of interest here. Mr. Jarret will need to work harder than most people to prove the readings are genuine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.