Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

All claims no proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnTheRipper

Lolz, the image on the first page is quite relevant.

Anyways, cvmvnbvbcbvvcmvncbv, our points still stand. Why are you all of a sudden willing to give us a result ASAP? 8 devices that can record pictures/video, and it takes you more than 4 days before you suddenly offer to produce results? Interesting..........

So, a picture would be a start. Ideally one that shows the laser on the LPM + the LPM readout in one shot to eliminate suspicions.

Seriously, 4 days? You have 8+ devices that can record images and video, yet it takes you 4 days to do so? And you suddenly break the lenses on all 8 devices? And they suddenly got fixed?

And WTF is up with your webcam video? You aren't 1/2 as mature as the 13 year olds I know. In fact, I went and archived it, since I predict that you'll take it down sooner or later.

Pontiacg5

Would you quit changing the title of this thread? And double/triple posting? What's the point of keeping the thread if your just going to edit it 1200 times attempting to be humorous?

InfinitusEquitas

I really regret +repping that kid... will be undoing that shortly... for a minute there I had hope, oh well:(

Paul0759

Would you quit changing the title of this thread? And double/triple posting? What's the point of keeping the thread if your just going to edit it 1200 times attempting to be humorous?

My bad, just bored that's all man.

Things

There is nothing more that really needs to be said in this thread. If he does post a video at some point, then you can request to have it re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.