Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

All claims no proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eudaimonium

Re: Didn't want to start a flame war!

Went to recheck:
Krypton=around 700mW. Peaked around 750 EDIT: I forgot to charger my arctic so no new results on that, but the krypton improved dramatically. Got a steady 920, and peaked around 996, that's close enough to 1W I consider it in spec. Me happy!
Regalis, you are correct, I must have misread.

Still, my point up there stands.

regalis

You have a realy good point...but though i think i would like to see a video :D
...Let's get entertained :evil:

Last edited:

Ghostchrome

I was thinking about closing this thread, as it has run it's course, but on the other hand I'll leave it open in case someone has something to add. Apart from that, please keep discussions civil. Don't want to see reported posts loading up my inbox over this thread :)

Cheers
NOOOOooooooo!!!

;)

Seriously though... why would you close this thread? It's threads like this that put pressure on a company that's been lying to the public for years. The public need to know. Edit or delete bad/unproductive posts, but don't close the thread.

my $.02. Please don't ban me. :D

Pontiacg5

Now, you can pummel it some more, or we can get back to whatever it is we're doing when we're not demanding proof of power output of a Wicked's new laser from a 13 year old.
Although he is only 13 he is claiming to be an employee of wicked lasers. He is hiding or lying about results about the laser his employer sells. His age has nothing to do with it. He can't pick and choose when he wants to be 13 and when he wants to be an employee, the world does not work that way.

Close this thread, I think the point has been clearly made. An employee of wicked lasers feels uncomfortable posting proof of his lasers output for whatever reason. There is only one logical reason for him to do so, and that is because the laser is not what he said it was.

JohnTheRipper

Don't close it yet, we may have a use for this thread later, instead of making yet another one when something else related to this whole fiasco comes up.

Paul0759

Lets keep the time frame in check also here, even if he posts a vid in 5 days time with everything on spec it will mean nothing at all, WL would have had enough time to cherry pick him a new one lol time is seriously running out for this guy if it hasn't already ran out!

lasersbee

Lets keep the time frame in check also here, even if he posts a vid in 5 days time with everything on spec it will mean nothing at all, WL would have had enough time to cherry pick him a new one lol time is seriously running out for this guy if it hasn't already ran out!
That's exactly what I think is happening as I stated in another
Thread....
They (WL) are no doubt rushing to get a Cherry picked Krypton
into Jarrett's hands so he can tell us his camera is now fixed...:whistle:

It takes time to find a Krypton that is up to spec and ship the
package from China to the USA without it getting confiscated..

Jerry

Last edited:

wolfhunter9154

That's exactly what I think is happening as I stated in another
Thread....
They (WL) are no doubt rushing to get a Cherry picked Krypton
into Jarrett's hands so he can tell us his camera is now fixed...:whistle:

It takes time to find a Krypton that is up to spec and ship the
package from China to the USA without it getting confiscated..

Jerry
And when/if it does get to him, he will suddenly unlock the tread and post a video saying that his lens is now fixed.

cvbcbcmv

Ugh... You guys are pathetic. You can't believe anything, think your always right, and only hear what you want to hear. WL did not send me another krypton, and I will post a screenshot when I get home from my bros football game tonight. But if you wont believe it, its not even worth my 5 seconds to upload it

bennett326

Re: Come on WL prove yourself as an honest company!

dont worry pretty sure most people have given up on you guys being honest :whistle:

thanks for calling us pathetic :angel:

wolfhunter9154

Ugh... You guys are pathetic. You can't believe anything, think your always right, and only hear what you want to hear. WL did not send me another krypton, and I will post a screenshot when I get home from my bros football game tonight. But if you wont believe it, its not even worth my 5 seconds to upload it
Give us a video to prove us wrong then.

Elektrotechniker

I've watched part of that video where you have fun at your friends house. Am I the only one who thinks it's not normal for a kid to work for WL while he plays with mats? Seriously how old are you kid?

Paul0759

I think you should just say look guys... This laser will very rarely if ever be up to spec.

Just think, everyone here would be so stunned, the word Honesty and Wicked Lasers could even be put into a sentence together.

Surely you can see everyone's frustrations... Wicked Lasers is very well known here as a really bad company.... instead of saying things like "We may have finally gone to far" and claiming the krypton is the most powerful handheld green laser on the market... when clearly it is not!, why not make a video measuring things like divergence / peak power / stability, instead of an outrageous claim and nothing else.

I mean look at it this way... When the jetlasers 600mw 532nm is more powerful than wickedlosers 1W 532nm isn't that a clear indication that something is very wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.