Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

All claims no proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnTheRipper

Re: Didn't want to start a flame war!

Actually, he doesn't owe you anything... and he's a kid... so why bother him.

If you are looking for an honest review of the Krypton, you can find one here:

http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/krypton-1-watt-67229.html

I didn't realize you were at war :thinking: Oh yeah... I should have read the Title of the thread. :undecided:
Sorry, but he was so in our faces about the Krapton, then he suddenly claims a massive jump in power and doesn't verify it, then stops responding when we pressure him about it. He was obviously blantantly lying, what does he have to hide if it is really producing 1 watt? All he has to do is reach out, grab one of his many devices, point it at the LPM and hit record.

While that review is certainly honest, I highly doubt the same can be said for for laser that was selected for Mike.

Cherry picked units are not a good foundation on which to build an opinion.
Exactly. Although there is still a possibility of Jarret's unit being cherry picked, it's more likely that he was given a random unit "off the shelf".

Well then, unless he posts a video, we will always be in doubt. After all, what reason would he have to not? I would want to post a video in order to back up my claims and silence the "Disbelievers". but that's just me.
Yeah, his behavior is very suspicious.

A video, LPM in progress or chart screenshot, and the log file from the LPM test...

Would take 20 minutes to make.... MAX, in reality more like 5. The camera phone works... video from it would be enough.

It would put this thread to rest, once a for all. Earn him some much needed credibility, and even bragging rights.

Of course the claim has been made that output magically jumped by 30%...

Jarret backed himself into a corner.
He's stuck, and cannot produce the results. Very painfully obvious.

All I can really put as far as my opinion goes is that Jarett's position is unreasonable. Irrational, and probably and lastly, and not-as noticed... strange. Why would a kid like that own such lasers?

In another forum on WL, he even asks other members to convince his parents that he can use his lasers. As far as a rhetorical point of view, he's not convincing anybody. Asking other members to help a person of 13 years of age on the topic of something that has the extreme potential to cause extreme injury is just plain and simple illogical, and maybe even... do I need to say it? -.-
He's a KID. Bluntly put, it's illegal for Wicked Lasers to hire him. Owning lasers is something no 13 year old should do, unless it's a red/green pen under 5mw. I don't think anyone under 15 should every get to touch or own a Class 3B or IV laser. I don't think most of my peers (16 years old) should own lasers. Heck, there's plenty of adults that I think shouldn't own lasers!

The issue here, is that he's immature, and is acting as a customer representative for a company with a horrid track record. He also was given several illigal and dangerous lasers by a irresponsible company. Just the E3s would have been WAYYY enough for his age and maturity, but they gave him a Krypton, and he bought a Arctic. He has no common sense, acts spoiled, and has a blatant disregard for safety, not to mention that he's a hypocrite. Am I being harsh? Yes! If he wants to work with WL, then he'd better be ready for the real world. He'd better be ready to face it. He'd better be able to reflect on his shortcomings, and to be able to not lie about LPM results. Oh wait, I forgot, he's 13.

Adolescence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Adolescent psychology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yup, I wouldn't trust him with anything, and his behavior and reaction to this is just more proof of that. He even seemed like a nice guy, he bought a LPM, seemed willing to learn and to look at WL in a harsher light, but then he totally blew it.

^^ This pretty much sums it up. It seems to me that if his krapton did by magic hit the 1 watt mark, he would be on here jumping up and down proclaiming how right he was all along.

But instead, after realizing that it really would never hit this mark.... Well he seems to have gotten a bit defensive about the whole affair. And now he's distancing himself from us.:undecided:

I could be totally wrong though, I guess time will tell all....;)
Yeah, he is exhibiting some interesting reactions. He blew it, but seems unable to cope with the truth. or maybe he's scared of loosing his precious job with WL if he posts the real results. He's a coward, unable to man up and admit that he was wrong. At this point, it's basically confirmed that he lied about the results.

ddewees

Banned

You all sound 100% convinced that he lied, and that there is no chance he will ever post legitimate proof otherwise... correct?

Well... then I guess there is no reason to continue this thread.

Pontiacg5

Are you that dense? Quit dancing around the truth. All that is needed is a video. It's been said many times, and he has the resources to do so. If it's so easy and everything is true than why not make the damn video?

Last edited:

wolfhunter9154

Are you that dense? Quit dancing around the truth. All that is needed is a video. It's been said many times, and he has the resources to do so. If it's so easy and everything is true than why not make the damn video?
Exactly. Its like saying, "I have the world record mile time, but I didn't take a video and no one was watching."

Lase

You all sound 100% convinced that he lied, and that there is no chance he will ever post legitimate proof otherwise... correct?

There would be if cvblahblahblah posted proof of his claims.

He is hurting any chance WL might have of redeeming itself. If it hit 1W great, post a video and gain some credibility. Hiding just makes everyone suspicious and gives people time to make their own theories.

Lase

InfinitusEquitas

He could prove us all wrong with a simple 5 minute video.

So the question is why doesn't he?

Guyfromhe

I don't need to validate his results and he doesn't need me to validate them 6either.. If he wants me (or the others) to honestly believe what he is saying than yes show some proof make a video (he seems to love doing it anyway). If he doesn't care I don't care and I will take his word the same as I take anyone else's word on the internet.. With a grain of salt.

Nothing against cbvienakfnadekfn just my take on people on the internet claiming pretty much anything... Speaking of him what ever happened with that poll where everyone wanted him to keep his name the same? why did he change it?

ddewees

Banned

You guys are insane (i mean that in a nice way)...

It is humorous though... lol.

I posted his results in this thread... way back.... go find them yourselves.

Think about it...

He obviously was anticipating his LPM's arrival since the day he ordered it... you don't think he charged his batteries prior to testing? That seems kind of rediculous to me...

Cvb has a long history of "bending" the truth... that isn't uncommon in kids who have a sense of entitlement. Hopefully someday he will grow out of it...

Hell, he even lied again this evening... and then mentioned that he "must have made a mathematical error".

There is no reason to try and crucify him or burn him at the stake... he knows the truth deep down inside, and you can't lie to yourself... at least not unless you are really ill.

Edit: He's openly proclaiming to post pictures and video of his new DTR 635... so his "broken" devices are apparently functioning again... lol.

Last edited:

Ghostchrome

Think about it...

He obviously was anticipating his LPM's arrival since the day he ordered it... you don't think he charged his batteries prior to testing? That seems kind of rediculous to me...

Cvb has a long history of "bending" the truth... that isn't uncommon in kids who have a sense of entitlement. Hopefully someday he will grow out of it...

Hell, he even lied again this evening... and then mentioned that he "must have made a mathematical error".

There is no reason to try and crucify him or burn him at the stake... he knows the truth deep down inside, and you can't lie to yourself... at least not unless you are really ill.

Edit: He's openly proclaiming to post pictures and video of his new DTR 635... so his "broken" devices are apparently functioning again... lol.
Woah, there's hope for you yet, ddewees. ;) :na:

Lase

Think about it...

Uhm... This makes no sense at all.

What exactly are you trying to justify?

All we want is a video of the LPM test. It doesn't really matter what the results are now. cvblahblahblah has lost all credibility already.

If I was given a laser from a company I was supposed to be promoting, I would do everything I could to get the facts out. Technically even if his laser was only 700mW then it's still 'On-spec' (within 500-1000mW).

There is no benefit to this kid in lying about the product (unless he gets a % of each sale)

Lase

wolfhunter9154

Think about it...

Who's side are you on?

Guyfromhe

Think about it...

Doesn't matter.... Let him say whatever he wants...
What the fuck is a DTR 635 and where can I get one?

Pontiacg5

Typing results is not proof. You know this, yet you keep playing dumb for some reason. It's not working.

So Wicked lasers "employees" openly lie, is that the gist of your post there? Maybe Wicked should consider employing mature adults instead of 13 year old kids? Just maybe...

ddewees

Banned

Uhm... This makes no sense at all.

What exactly are you trying to justify?

All we want is a video of the LPM test. It doesn't really matter what the results are now. cvblahblahblah has lost all credibility already.

If I was given a laser from a company I was supposed to be promoting, I would do everything I could to get the facts out. Technically even if his laser was only 700mW then it's still 'On-spec' (within 500-1000mW).

There is no benefit to this kid in lying about the product (unless he gets a % of each sale)

Lase
Lol... like I said, some of you are insane...

Who's side are you on?
I don't take sides...

Last edited:

Tech_Junkie

Banned

he's a kid... so why bother him.
Hmmm, he moderates on your forum, and does review videos for your company. So its OK for you to bother him, but we ask for a video and thats too much?

Getting tired of reading your BS. The true you is continuing to
shine through. Why dont you go back to where you came from.

I don't take sides...
Now we see the full lie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.