Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

aliexpress 405 *PICTURE OVERDOSE*

Hey GUYS! this is a long overdue review. way back, when i did the fda test, the laser did infact make it. i still havent reviewed it so here we go. first it came in a lame yellow box,

upon opening we are greeted with laser, battery, and charger

the laser itself is black. it has good weight but very small

the battery itself is an ultrafire. i have never had problems with the brand so no problem there

the tail cap unscrews VERY clean and the threads are nice. orange tailcap is good addition.

The head turns left and right to adjust the lens and focus

the dot is clean and bright

to sum it all up, this laser is cheap and fun. dangerous as hell but as long as safety is used, it is not that bad. it came in a timely manner and was packaged very well. im going to guestimate around 150-200mw power. ill update when im done building my LPM.

Rating: ***--
Final Thoughts: if your low on money but want a 405 this is a nice option.
Side Note: although i dont have pics, in low light the beam is faintly visible.

Blord

Thanks for the review. AlienExpress is a goldmine lately with cheap green diodes and lasers.

They have always had good stuff and so when I went to test the FDA crack down I decided why not see what theirs are like.

NKO29

Very nice laser considering where it came from :na: Previously AliExpress has let down alot of people regarding lasers :)
+REP :)

Last edited:
They used to let down for lasers but never for other things. I've bought quite a bit from them. At least the name may be cleared. Cheers :beer: