Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Aixiz Store Online??

jakeGT

yeah, I know, I ordered some more stuff from them, I emailed with no response, but also, does anybody know if aixiz still has the half threaded 405/445 glass lenses? I just got my lenses yesterday from them, and ordered a full threaded, and a half threaded, and they are both full threaded

DTR

yeah, I know, I ordered some more stuff from them, I emailed with no response, but also, does anybody know if aixiz still has the half threaded 405/445 glass lenses? I just got my lenses yesterday from them, and ordered a full threaded, and a half threaded, and they are both full threaded

They do but they are identical guts now and you might as well just go with the full threaded or wait a few weeks to get some O-Like ones in.:beer:

I would have posted something on here, but I thought that it was more likely to be a false positive.

I've gone to their site about 3 times in the last 3 weeks, to browse product pages, and every time I did, one of the two anti-malware monitoring systems that I run on my PC popped up and said that there was malicious software that was being blocked. Just to be safe, I would only go there now with a sandboxed browser.

Probably whoever coded their web site was careless, and left holes such as SQL injection holes which could be used by the bad guys outside to infest the site and use it for malware distribution. This sort of thing happens all the time to good sites.

jakeGT

They do but they are identical guts now and you might as well just go with the full threaded or wait a few weeks to get some O-Like ones in.:beer:

already ordered some o-like half threadeds :beer: to you to sir!

Nevena

I ordered from them one time but the delivery was very slow. Anyway the condition of the product was good.

jakeGT

I ordered from them one time but the delivery was very slow. Anyway the condition of the product was good.

Who aixiz or olike?
Aixiz is always very very fast shipping for me, 2-3 days from texas to kentucky. Not bad at all
And the products are great, always in good condition

Are you across the pond or U.S?

djayz

How well their shipment works outside the US anyone has an idea.. plus i dont have paypal in my country so what sort of transaction method should i choose..