Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

AixiZ Lasers

We are now on this forum if anyone has questions about our products.

Chuck Maricle, PhD AixiZ Lasers

Things

hi and welcome to the forum aixiz lasers!!one question from me. why doesn't your site show your products? or is it my computer?

Well, first: register.com has a really weak engine for this. We are working on it. Most of the products can been seen at our ebay store. On the home page of our web site is the url for the store. Chuck

Gazoo

Aixiz_Lasers said:
We are now on this forum if anyone has questions about our products.

Chuck Maricle, PhD AixiZ Lasers

Hey, welcome to the forum. Can I be the first one to say I love you... ;D And your products ;)

S

SenKat

HA ! Too late, Gazoo - I talked him into popping over tothe place that keeps on buying up all of his modules ! :p

Welcome, Chuck - you are gonna love it here :)

G !

Things

SenKat said:
the place that keeps on buying up all of his modules
hahaha!! good one senkat! most of the members that came over for the GB have left now, and probably will never return?

S

SenKat

Naw - there are some hangers on.... :p As more and more word gets out about LC's demise, we will have plenty of regular posters here :)

G !

Gazoo

SenKat, it was the first thing that came to my mind... ;D Thanks for inviting him :)

Great to have you on here i will be ordering stuff from you soon. and on here you will notice you are a highly rated company in this sites eyes.

Things

hey yeah were is it? since we are the best forum!! and you have the best housings ;)

He knows that we are going to buy their modules anyway! Welcome to the forum, you are probably going to get a lot of questions here!

Welcome Chuck, as you probably gather you have quite a few devoted customers here (;

Styro I have discovered if you dont ask you dont get (;

Daedal

Chuck! The man of the hour! :D  We all love you and AixiZ over here. It's great to see you on here. :)

I'm glad you came over, but sorry to say that you will be asked many questions ;D Your products are outstanding and your service is stellar. As a past, present, and future customer of AixiZ, I'd like to thank you for your offerings :)

I'd also like to ask about our nice forum discount though :p

Thanx;
DDL