Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Aixiz International - Two Thunbs Up!

Just a quick "stroke" here (and not the apoplectic, "grab your head and collapse" kind that we are all familiar with when dealing with many of the vendors out there in this hobby) for Dr. Charles Maricle of Aixiz International.

Awhile back I ordered a bunch of 50mW Green Lab-Style Lasers through Aixiz (reviewed here in the "reviews" thread, as appropriate). While all of the lasers I recieved performed at a minimum of 60% above spec (and two actually functioned perfectly at almost 300% of rated output, seriously) one unit had what appeared to be driver damage and was putting out an anemic 10mW max. One quick Email to Aixiz and I was immediately responded to, with a series of Emails over the next few days appraising me of the status of my claim, and the laser was promptly replaced within 10 days of reciept with another brand new unit that tested "out of the bag" at 133mW!

The reason I am posting these Kudos, however, is due to the follow up from Aixiz, I recieved Emails confirming every step of the replacement process, as well as a follow-up to ensure that I was satisfied with the service, etc. This morning (literally weeks later) I recieved another Email from Dr Maricle just triple-checking that all was well and to make sure that I was satisfied with the laser(s) and the resolution to said troubles.

In these times, the level of customer service provided by Dr. Maricle and his staff is almost unheard of, and was definitely a breath of fresh air - I wish to heartily recommend that anyone looking for products such as Aixiz offers use them without reservation or hesitation, as I know I will again and again.

Thanks BREW for the heads up about Aixiz I did not know they provided this level of service I beleive I will visit them right now ! Thanks

Peace All...

Thanks BCM. I just ordered one of the "50mw" that you are talking about, I hope its up there with your readings.

@KGB - shouldn't be a problem, everyone I've talked to that bought these has been happy with them. The only one out of the batch I got that was a little weird will easily run 120mW as stable as can be if you fire it up then turn the pot, but when you restart it it will strobe for a minute or so before lighting solid (if you turn it back to 80-85mW or so though it fires perfectly every time).

Just to add to the review of Aixiz, btw - Chuck was also nice enough to let me keep the faulty system for a project, I thought that was pretty slick, too.

Chuck's definitely good people. It's pretty much always a pleasure doing business with him, plus sometimes he has really good deals.. I highly recommend Aixiz.

Same experiences for me. Dr. Chuck is located in Houston and was agreeable to allow local pick-up to me as I am only an hour away. Always answers email quickly and fully. Too bad not everyone is like him. LaserLen

cust11

Dale,
You seem to have the best luck purchasing products that are overspec! I should have had you buy my GGW sled so it could be a freak with super efficency ( 2:1 :p ). I will keep dreaming. On a more thread related note. That is some great customer service! Makes me want to check out their site and what they have to offer. Great mini review

-Mike

Hey BCM...
I hear you...
I ordered 10 Aixiz modules C/W lenses... and when they arrived I had 1
module without threads for the lens head...
I E-Mailed Chuck about the 1 module defect and was told he would send
another one..
A week later I received not one back end module but 10 pc complete with
lens heads.. lenses and springs...:eek:
He is definitely not out to rip anyone off...
I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him in the future...:topic:

Jerry

Hey BCM...
I hear you...
I ordered 10 Aixiz modules C/W lenses... and when they arrived I had 1
module without threads for the lens head...
I E-Mailed Chuck about the 1 module defect and was told he would send
another one..
A week later I received not one back end module but 10 pc complete with
lens heads.. lenses and springs...:eek:
He is definitely not out to rip anyone off...
I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him in the future...:topic:

Jerry

I had emailed them in the past in respect to their springs not being the right size...never got a response.:cryyy:

then I ordered 20 mod. housing, quick delivery, however the threads in the lens heads do not receded deep enough compared to earlier batches

I know this is little beans, but these are lasers there are some tight tolerances and sometimes that kind of stuff gets on your nerves.

Third time hopefully will be a charm.:)

Jander: You might want to email again, as I had one of my emails bounced back like 3-4 days after I sent it, I have a couple of addresses for Aixiz so PM me if you'd like them (out of respect, I won't just indiscriminately post them).

OK that is there store I need some blanks :)

Thanks,
Justin

Last edited: