Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Air Traffic Controller

L@z3r

So i been thinking about what i want to possibly do for a future job.
I noticed that Air traffic controllers make around $120,000 a year so that's really good money.
But what would the requirements possible be for such a job ?

You would probably need to do Maths and Maths C (they call it maths C at my school, dunno what they call it everywhere else. Maths C is like matrices and shit) and you would need to do physics too.

In my (Australian) jobs guide booklet, this is what it has:

Air Traffic Controller: Level 5

Level 5 is:

"Most occupations in this group require the completion of a Bachelor Degroo or higher qualification. Studdy is usually undertaken at universisy. At least five years of relevant experience may be done in place of the formal qualification. In some cases, relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification."

Skill level 5 is the highest skill level in the book, which means it is a very hard job. Personally, in the near future, I see most of it becoming automated, and run by computers. Therefore, in my opinion, I dont see it as a very good choice unless you are the head dude who is in charge of the whole airport, which would be a realllllly stressful job

fail_plane.jpg

;D