Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Affordable Yellow somewhere?

That's in the thread..

Some place where to buy a Yellow at a reasonable price?

The only place to get a yellow portable laser would be CNI or one of its distributors. You have the option of 589nm or 593.5nm.
They start at $300.

Or if your good, diy with green and red plus optics but it would be quite difficult.

GBD

If you want true yellow (that is single wavelenth) be prepared to spend alot of money anyway, id say 300$ for 1mw is a good deal.

an alternative as mentioned, is to give the appearance of yellow with red and green combined. its not true yellow, but you will give the appearance of it with a good R/G system.

fitting it into a portable host isnt impossible either, just difficult due to the fact that most green DPSS are case positive, and red negative. so you cannot really use your host as a common -/+. It makes for a complicated build once you deside to make it hand held.

Last edited:
If you want true yellow, CNI and their distributors (laserglow, etc) are pretty much the only game in town.

Since they're the only ones making them, you pay what they ask if you want one. Though generally even the 1mW ones do at least 5mW, 1mW is just the guaranteed minimum output.

That's in the thread..

Some place where to buy a Yellow at a reasonable price?
I have one, brand new ready for immediate shipment for $263 in USA, Yellow laser, (589 nm) a CNI GLP-589 (rated 1mW), doing 5mW AVG & peak 7mW and it's still under full CNI warranty.. but like I said I only have one atm... since you asked
Update: Sold and Mailed it today!
Anyone still interested?, Please PM me or see my CNI GB #12 ;) -Glenn

Last edited: