Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

accidently ordered wrong goggles

hey guys. i have a hulk 400 and i ordered a pair of red goggles from dragon lasers and they came today and i just realized that they are blue.They are supposed to be red for green lasers i dont want to try them out on my eyes. do u think they will work fine?:thanks:

Well, if they're blue lenses than you definitely got the red goggles you ordered.

I don't understand why you would have ordered red goggles if you have a green laser though.

Probably not... What do the specs say about the Goggles you purchased...

If still not sure... (being very... very careful..........)
You could try to shine your Laser on a Flat Black surface (make sure the beam
does not reflect back to you
) at a distance and see if the beam's brightness dims
by at least 90%-99% looking through the goggles.

If not... the Goggles should not be used for your Laser...

@ quadcam... I have Goggles for my Green Spyder I and the lenses are RED..

Jerry

Well, if they're blue lenses than you definitely got the red goggles you ordered.

I don't understand why you would have ordered red goggles if you have a green laser though.

@ quadcam... I have Goggles for my Green Spyder I and the lenses are RED..

Jerry

Well yeah, but he said he ordered the red goggles, and the lenses are blue, so clearly he ordered the red blocking goggles or "red goggles", rather than the red lens-green blocking goggles or "green goggles". I think he made a mistake and should just let DL know what happened and swap them out. I don't see why it should be a problem.

Last edited:
that really pisses me off, whatever ill worry about it later hopefully i dnt loose my eyesight utnil i get new ones. i could just glue them to my head lol. im bout ot start a new thread

Last edited:
i am afraid you got a wrong one. maybe you can contact them for anexhcange.

hey guys. i have a hulk 400 and i ordered a pair of red goggles from dragon lasers and they came today and i just realized that they are blue.They are supposed to be red for green lasers i dont want to try them out on my eyes. do u think they will work fine?:thanks:

Are lenses OK? If so, I may buy them from you for cheap and try to fix them. I just happen to need some anti-red goggles. Could you post a picture?

mfo

i am afraid you got a wrong one. maybe you can contact them for anexhcange.

captain-obvious-5-nobrain.jpg