Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Absent July 13th-August 14th

Hey guys,

As most of you all know im currently spending my summer visiting my father in France. Each summer I spend 1 month is Paris, and the other half of my summer in another part of France which is more laid back you could say. Anyway, where I am going there will be no internet connection so don't expect me to be on at all, last year I ruined it by always trying to be online but this time I just want to relax & take it easy.

That being said, just thought I should let you all know. I hope you all spend a great time wherever you all and keep on lasing ;)

-Alex

Go get some quiet time but don't forget your lasers cause without the internet they will be needed more now. We will all be here when your return and I'm sure you'll have lots to share and lots to catch up on !

Exactly haha. And of course im bringing my lasers with me, can't stand a month without seeing the awesome colors :eek:

I'll try and also take some pictures but im not guaranteeing anything :)

-Alex

Enjoy the country lifestyle Alex. You might find a nice farm girl out there, try not to get any Hay in her hair!:D

D

Deleted member 16589

see you in a month. we will miss you on our Skype laser chats :(

IsaacT

Enjoy the country lifestyle Alex. You might find a nice farm girl out there, try not to get any Hay in her hair!:D

Wish I could rep you more for that haha! Gotta spread some more.....said the laserist to the farm girl right? :eg:

Idk.

Anyway Greenlander be sure to enjoy it. If possible don't even use your phone. 10 days without electronics is supposed to reset your body clock and be very good for your mentality. I'd never know though. :p

Last edited:
^@lazerman Don't worry, as soon as I get back we can have our calls :)

@IT I will try my best and just enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and my 593.5 beauty :D

-Alex

D

Deleted member 16589

^@lazerman Don't worry, as soon as I get back we can have our calls :)

@IT I will try my best and just enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and my 593.5 beauty :D

-Alex

Wait until a foggy night then bring out all your lasers :drool:

Take a camera and spend your time photo-documenting the awesome memories you take in... :)